It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:08 am

Remote Viewing News 
Professional
Professional

Post Remote Viewing News
Folks--

I have been told I should remember to post my news updates here, whether they have to do with dowsing per se or not (though I will have a dowsing-related post later). So here goes!

--------------------------------------

I just returned from ten days on the road. During that time I caught up with my friend John Alexander. (A vocal member of the UFO community claimed last month that alleged remote viewing data revealed John to have been assassinated -- but I have to say, John looked pretty healthy for a dead man!). I also got to attend a meeting of the local chapter of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers held at the officers club on Nellis Air Force Base where John received the Knowlton Award from the Military Intelligence Corps, a national-level organization.

Also during my time away, I gave an evening workshop on remote viewing and consciousness at the Ganesha Center in Las Vegas, which was well-received. I will be giving a version of that workshop again at the end of the month in North Carolina. But more about that in a separate email.

Our January Basic Controlled Remote Viewing Course was a big success, and I look forward to next week's course (starting Monday, 13 February). There is still space, so sign up now -- there is still time!

And a correction on the June class that is scheduled immediately after the 2012 Remote Viewing Conference. An alert reader pointed out that the dates were down wrong. I have corrected them, but they should have been Monday through Saturday morning, 18-23 June.

Details are available on the website at http://www.rviewer.com or by calling toll free 866-229-7847.

Best wishes,

Paul
(Paul H. Smith, Ph.D.)

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:53 pm