It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:25 am

Exciting Remote Viewing Conference 
Professional
Professional

Post Exciting Remote Viewing Conference
I’m very excited about the line up for the 2012 Remote Viewing Conference this June – especially about three of those presenting for the first time. First is my old friend Tom McNear. Tom was instrumental in recruiting me into the Star Gate program (known at the time by the unclassified nick name “Center Lane”). In fact, it was Tom who officially read me on to the psychic spy program in what I refer to these days as my “Men In Black’ moment. Tom will give you a never-revealed-before peek behind the action at the Fort Meade program and what it was like to be the prototype trainee in controlled remote viewing by the legendary Ingo Swann.

Next is Marsha Adams, known to us back then as the “Earthquake Lady,” because of her long-term project to see if geomagnetic fluctuations might predict pending earthquakes. But her interest in geomagnetism and other related phenomena made her the perfect researcher to look into correlations between remote viewing success and the ebb and flow of physical forces. In my book Reading the Enemy’s Mind, I talked about a memorable dinner party we had at Marsha’s house in Palo Alto, California. At the conference, Marsha will present her research on whether geomagnetism interferes with remote viewing, as well as her research into the geomagnetic signatures of sacred spaces. It should be fascinating!

Finally, an amazing coup – having former CIA analyst Dr. Christopher “Kit” Green come to present the conference’s keynote address. I long dreamed of Kit Green speaking to us, and had made tentative efforts in the past to attract his attention, but the timing was never right. Now, through the good offices of remote viewing program founder Dr. Hal Puthoff (and some invaluable assistance from IRVA’s intrepid president, John Stahler) we were able to persuade Dr. Green to come. If you know the history of the early days of the remote viewing program, you will know just how amazing that is.

Of course, there will be other excellent presenters there. More info on them and registration is available at http://www.irvaconference.org/ (Note: The next conference discount cutoff date is this coming Sunday, 15 May – don’t miss the chance to get some money off!)

I hope to see you there, 15-17 June 2012, at the Green Valley Resort, in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Warm regards,

Paul
(Paul H. Smith, Ph.D.)
Http://www.rviewer.com

Thu May 10, 2012 4:28 am