It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:11 pm

[REVIEW] Collapsible Dowing Rods 
Professional
Professional

Post [REVIEW] Collapsible Dowing Rods
I just wanted to recommend some cool dowsing rods that Dowsing Community member Jim Fariello gave me while attending the 2007 Remote Viewing Conference. I much appreciate the gift, both because the rods are WAY COOL -- and because that gave me a chance to get a look at them and write this review. They're called Pocket L-Rods, and are sold by Fishercreek Dowsing, www.dowsingsite.com (I don't know how much they cost -- you'll have to look that up).

Each of the two Pocket L-Rods rods that come in the set consists of a cylindrical handle a little over five inches long, and a silvery, metallic hinged rod that stows in the handle. The rod telescopes, much like an old-style car radio antenna, which allows it to fit down almost completely within the handle. All that shows is the little round protective metal ball that sits at each rod's tip. You use these novel dowsing tools by extending each of the metallic rods to their full 18 3/4" length, then bending them at their hinges to a 90 degree angle. They MUST be fully extended before bending them down, or damage may result.

Once they are bent to the proper angle, you may leave them fully extended, or adjust them to whatever length you find comfortable for dowsing. When you're done, just fold them up straight and telescope them back down into the handles, making them extremely compact for easy transport or storage. (I don't recommend you try to bring them onto an airliner with your carry-on. Though they are harmless, some TSA agent is likely to think they are some kind of weapon!) The Pocket L-Rods are well constructed and look like they would last for years with reasonable care.

Happy dowsing!
Paul

Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:18 am