It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:43 am

Remote Viewing: Alaska and England 
Professional
Professional

Post Remote Viewing: Alaska and England
Folks--

Some of you may be interested in the following proposed events, so I have posted this note here (it was originally sent to my RVIS_news e-mail list). If you are interested in my newly-listed 2008 remote viewing course schedule, you can see it on the front page of my website at www.rviewer.com

--------------------------
What do these two exotic locations on opposite sides of the globe (Alaska and England) have in common, you ask? Well, nothing yet. But I will be in Alaska this July on personal business, and when a friend heard about that, he wanted to know why I didn't plan to do a remote viewing seminar in Anchorage. I told him I was unsure of the interest level in Alaska for remote viewing, but that I would ask.

So you Alaskans on this news list, here's your chance! If you think you might be interested in attending an intensive half-day or maybe even day-long seminar in the Anchorage area on this coming July 26th, let me know by following the contact instructions below. Let me know if your preference would be half-day (approx. 3-4 hours) or full day (approx. 6-8 hours).

But what about England? I am making plans even as we speak to teach a Basic Controlled Remote Viewing Course in Scotland this coming May. There are still one or two openings for students for that course. But we are also contemplating setting up a weekend remote viewing seminar in the UK, and possibly a dowsing seminar as well.

If you are interested in remote viewing (or dowsing) events in either England or Alaska, please respond to this notice by contacting me through my website www.rviewer.com or by phoning 866-229-7847 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Central Time, or by e-mailing me through the message function on this forum..

--------------

Best wishes,

Paul
(Paul H. Smith)
www.rviewer.com

Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:32 am