It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Update on my travails...er, travels 
Professional
Professional

Post Update on my travails...er, travels
I'm still often missing from action on this forum, for which I apologize. Most recently, I returned from a week and a half in Scotland, teaching remote viewing and giving a talk to the Scottish Society of Psychical Research -- they also expressed a keen interest in dowsing, BTW. (Thanks to Andrew Usher for his update on that elsewhere in the forum, and for news about the new UK-RV forum, which promises to be a lot of fun.)

Unfortunately for my posting on this or any other forum, I'm leaving again, this coming Tuesday for a two-week backpacking excursion with two of my sons and their Boy Scout troop to Philmont Scout Ranch. The up-side is that I get to spend quality time with my boys in a high-adventure environment. The down-side is that I've spent most of the time since coming back from Scotland preparing for this (including many hours of physical training and weight-loss regimine ), and I will be completely offline while I'm gone. Immediately upon returning from Philmont, I turn right around and fly back to Boulder, Colorado where I have been invited to speak to the conference of the Society for Scientific Exploration on the subject of remote viewing, ESP, and consciousness. When I come back from the SSE conference, I will have a little over a week before leaving for two weeks in Alaska. I hope to have some time available between the Philmont and Alaska trips to catch up on things, including the forum!

From the 23rd of July on I'll be around (except for some minor dental surgery and teaching a remote viewing basic course)) until mid-August, when I leave for a 6-day trip to Maryland. After that, as far as it looks, I'm home to stay for awhile (well don't forget another CRV basic course over Labor Day, LOL!).

So, busy summer...but I'll try to get some posting in!

Warm regards,

Paul
(Paul H. Smith)
www.rviewer.com
www.LearnDowsing.com

Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:48 pm