It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:55 am

Do-it-Yourself Prophecy -- Coast to Coast with George Noory  
Professional
Professional

Post Do-it-Yourself Prophecy -- Coast to Coast with George Noory
Folks--

I just posted the following message to my news list and a few other places. Thought you might find it interesting, too!

---------------

Depending on which time zone you're in, this is a reminder that I'll be the guest of George Noory tonight/tomorrow night on his Coast-to-Coast radio show -- that is, Monday night, 28 July 2008, beginning at 11:00 PM Pacific (or 1:00 AM Tuesday morning (Central)). As usual, I'm sure it will be fun, certainly interesting, and probably unpredictable.

And for you my faithful news-list subscribers, a few more details than appear on the C2C website:

First, I have asked them to change the title to "Do-it-Yourself Prophecy," along with the subtext "Why let someone else predict the future for you when you could be doing it yourself?" The idea is that lots of folks tune in to C2C to hear well known prognosticators predict the end of the world, catastrophes, etc. The tools that those on-air folks use are available to everyone, so why not 'do it yourself'?

Beyond that, I wanted to broaden the discussion beyond merely the negative. Sure, catastrophes are interesting, even important to know about. And I'll talk about that -- along with the fact that all catastrophes/disasters are not created equal, and if they're predictable at all, some are harder to predict than others. But I didn't want disasters to be the only focus. I wanted not to dwell on negative things, but include prediction strategies that may help you make your life better as well. We'll see how well I manage to pull that off in a little less than 24 hours from now.

Warm wishes,

Paul
(Paul H. Smith)
http://www.rviewer.com

Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 am