It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:19 am

Interesting development in recent CRV class 
Professional
Professional

Post Interesting development in recent CRV class
As any who have taken RVIS, Inc's Basic Controlled Remote Viewing Class know, I do a fully-blind demonstration Stage III CRV session for my students on the final class day. This time something special happened. One of my students was well-known near-death experience researcher Melvin Morse, MD. Melvin brought along with him to the class a novel little gadget called a random effects generator, or REG. These are the same devices that have been used in the Global Consciousness Project to map the coherence of massed human consciousnesses in advance of major events, such as the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Towers. The good doctor fired up the gizmo during my demo session and darned if it didn't show some dramatic -- and apparently statistically significant -- departures from randomicity, the tell-tale sign that some kind of non-local consciousness effect may have been at work. This is just a little teaser -- Melvin is writing it up to publish in the next issue of Aperture, and we're already talking about replicating the experiment with other viewers in other settings.

I also want to take this opportunity for a last-minute reminder that my annual Associative Remote Viewing Course "Messages From Your Mind" starts next Wednesday, 17 September, here in Austin. Come learn the techniques that helped one of my graduates win the Texas Pick-3 lottery twice in 15 tries! Full details area available on our website at http://www.rviewer.com

Best wishes,

Paul
(Paul H. Smith)

Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:37 am