It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Update on My Projects 
Professional
Professional

Post Update on My Projects
Hi, everyone!

After a very busy summer with a frantic travel schedule and much deep thinking and heavy research, I thought you might like to have an update on my current status. In the course of the past months, I have been to Hawaii on personal business and to give a remote viewing workshop on Oahu, to Arkansas for a Boy Scout high adventure trip on the Buffalo River, to Las Vegas for the IRVA remote viewing conference (a great success!), to New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah for a family trip, and to Seattle, Washington for the annual Parapsychological Association convention, where I gave a refereed science paper on associative remote viewing. In between I conducted both a basic and an intermediate controlled course, and wrote two chapters of my dissertation. Whew! My fingers are sore...

The dissertation still occupies my attention -- I've just finished three hard weeks researching and writing on the philosophical issues of precognition and backwards causation -- that's fancy talk for something in the future making something happen in the present or past. And I'm still not finished. I have chapters to research and write on why philosophers need to take ESP seriously, and why the arguments skeptics use against ESP are all wrong, and I even need (still!) to finish up the chapter about remote viewing. I have learned a lot that in the coming months and years I'll be letting you and others who are interested know about.

In the meantime, when I need a break from academic writing I am in the process of planning an online remote viewing experiment George Noory from the Coast to Coast radio program invited me to do with him and his folks -- and I am even hatching some plans for new dowsing projects that you will soon be hearing more about.

You may have noticed that last month I dropped in to the forum to catch up on what was going on and to make a few posts. I'm going to keep on doing that as often as I can, to comment on or answer some of your burning questions about dowsing and related things -- so keep on posting!

Warm regards,
Paul

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:20 am