It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:23 am

Seeking a Lottery Dowser 
New User
New User

Post Seeking a Lottery Dowser
I do take great interest in analysing the lottery mainly UK Lottery and Euromillions but i have realised that adding dowsing can improve the analysis. I would therefore be grateful if someone will be interested in dowsing for me or share his findings. I want to learn it but as im not that experienced i doubt my findings will be efficient.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:12 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Seeking a Lottery Dowser
Remove the word "doubt" from your vocabulary. I read that poor people make bad lotto dowsers because they are afraid to lose their money. In many sports they refer to "white knuckle" meaning the person is tensed up. They squeeze the bar (or whatever) so tight their knuckles turn white from no blood flow. Of course the person gets tired very quickly. Be cool.

Lotto dowsing is more difficult than probably any other dowsing. Many people say it is impossible. Personally I would feel very bad if I dowsed some lotto numbers and the person lost a large sum of money. This is usually the case. The person has to be a big gambler to understand the odds are extremely remote and that much money will need to spent before expecting much or any results. Our lotto here is about 500,00 to 1 and if a person spends $250 they have a reasonable chance to get their money back--or hit a zero. If the lotto has odds over 100,000,000 I would not spend large amounts of money, just pocket change. You spend $250 and most likely get zero every time.

I'll give you some numbers when I get some time. First I need to see if I even have the results history for your lotto. Tell me how much money do you wnt to spend?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:12 pm
Professional
Professional

This might be an appropriate time to review the website's policy on projects:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18

http://www.DowsingCommunity.net does not endorse “on-site” and other dowsing projects to be conducted with other students outside of posting scanned sessions within the forums. Please proceed with “in the field” contacts and projects with other individuals at your own risk.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 am
New User
New User

Thanks for the reply. I would like to have the service on weekly basis so pls let have your quotes.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I don't have any lotto picking service and do not charge any fee. I do not plan to do this on a regular basis. At this time I cannot even find the history data for your lottos. ANd I am busy with other projects. If and when I find the data I will notify you via personal message ahead of time.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:40 am
New User
New User

[OK thanks

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:52 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Hopefully you already know lotto dowsing is something like finding a needle in a haystack, only it is more like finding the spot the needle will land. With dowsing a person can get get in the area, but "close only counts with horseshoes and hand gernades". The odds are so far against you the idea is to find the area then buy enough tickets to make a patchwork over the area. This can be done for small odds lottos and even then there is going to be a luck factor. I found the lottos for the UK but I still need to know how much you intend to play per game. The game I play $1 buys two chances so $250 buys 500 chances or about one in a thousand (the chances of winning are about 500,000 : 1).

It's like searching for a lost ring on someone's lawn. A good dowser will pinpoint an area within 18 inches and that is usually close enough to find it. That approach won't work with lotto dowsing. A person has to find the single blade of grass--before the ring is lost! No matter how ggod a dowser, there are going to be more misses than hits along the way. That's why I say a person has to be a serious gambler to understand almost certainly they will lose money--sometimes a $250 bet will come up zero.
One solution is to form a pool with a few people so the losses are less per person.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:53 pm
New User
New User

Well, im aware that dowsing normally does not exactly pinpoint the target. Thats why it is important to analyse the ranges. Shd i be able to make the analysis then i will target a specific range. I am looking at about 20lines around the target.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:07 pm
New User
New User

We are a small team of 2 "lotto-dowsers" with very nice and in precision ever growing results (in average 2/6 hits per draw, plus several "near misses", making 4/12 happen pretty often - well, every lotto player knows very well how often it happens by blind chance) which would gladly accept serious dowsers with previous lotto-dowsing experience into the team!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 pm