It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:25 am

dowsing Lottery 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post dowsing Lottery
Our dowsing group have 42 people in Hong Kong, some of us has clairvoyance skill, we try to use yes/ no dowsing for football game and NBA, we got very good and stable record. However, we use map dowsing on Mark6 Lottery which was fail. we can only hit 3 and 3 around the zone, can any one help us to solve it? I propose them only give 2 no. each time, I hope it will be more easy to pick the winning no. Any suggestion? :?

Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:41 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Sorry, I use the wrong term, it must be Matrix dowsing for Mark6 Lottery. we designed 49 no. matrix to fit it.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:46 pm
Post Dowsing Lottery
If I understand correctly, you have a wonderful quantity of people dowsing your lottery! if I were dowsing in your group, I would do it this way:

For the first number, I would have everyone dowse. The number that has the greatest quantity of hits would be my first number choice. If there is not a number that gets more than two hits, I would repeat the first number's dowsing.

I would repeat this for each number. I believe you said 6 numbers in all.

I would not change the dowsing after it's done. Paul's instructions are that you use your first result.

This may not be the only way to dowse, but it seems like the most logical one to me. You must remember that dowsing is not accurate 100% of the time. If it were, we'd all be very rich!

Much happiness in your dowsing,
Lee

Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:27 pm
Professional
Professional

What Lee is proposing here is what you could call "consensus dowsing," where two or more dowsers dowse for the same target or location. Lee described a reasonable approach to it, but I would like to add the following rule: None of the dowsers should know what any of the other dowsers got for each number (so they should each be dowsing separately, and not as a group). In other words, they should each be blind to every other dowser's results. The only feedback they should get would be the actual (correct) number for each number-position they dowsed. And they should ABSOLUTELY get that feedback once the lottery outcome is officially known.

This approach keeps there from being "overlay" from dowser to dowser, or keeps dowsers from getting each other's numbers instead of the correct ones. NOTE: This also requires one person to act as the tasker/manager/lottery ticket purchaser instead of dowsing. Try this approach and let us know if it improves your accuracy!

Good luck, Paul

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:45 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Ron and I are the manager of 2 team one is information dowsing(mainly sport games) and another is lottery dowsing. We got the DVD set in mid- Sept start out a pilot test of six people for 2 week and assembling 42 people to give a shot at 4 yes/no question each day from 5 oct until today. We have 20 people who can achieve average hit rate > 50%(>2 out of 4 questions) at 70% and 10 people who attain average hit rate >75% at 35%(still have room for improvement). We have all the track record for each individual include their stability, accuracy, when there is need to quit on high, any external factor influence their daily performance and so on.

From my experience, track records and instant feedback is crucial in holding dowsing project as well as for individual learning curve. I welcome any of you who are running any kinds of group dowsing to share any insight in the future.

As for myself, I always can pinpoint the box next to the actual answer when dowsing the matrices, so what I need to do is pick one of those 2 boxes instantly/intuitively when I am not sure which of them is the right answer right?(let my subconscious to identify when doing feedback) or there is any other way? Will I move the pendulum moving too fast so that I miss out the subtle motion when it hit the correct answer(box)?

Thanks for your help again!

stephen

Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:38 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post winning no. around our dowsing result
Thank you so much for Lee and Paul to ask my question! Over the past 2 mouths, we had employed the "consensus dowsing" in our group. We also separated all dowser in there home when they were doing yes/no or matrix dowsing. Most of them were doing in different. We employed this mode to tackle the "telepathic overlay". Somehow they also blind to everyone result. But really, some of us didn't check the result immediately. I think that's the major problem. We are also assign 2 persons to act as the tasker/ manager/ticket purchaser. They don't need to do the dowsing to avoid any emotion to the dowsing result. However, I still facing the problem of pick no. we found that there has a tendency of the winning no. just around our dowsing result in the answer sheet. How to pick the winning no. and how to make it perfect"all consensus" in 6 no. which is our obstacle. Would anyone help us to solve it? I suspected that maybe relate to our accuracy level. MAYBE, I don't know.

P.S. we randomly assign no. in the many answer sheets and change it each time to avoid the analytical overlay. make sure we stay blind to each matrix sheet.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:50 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Below is the actual result of our pilot test run on 22nd Nov. Each person only dowse one winning no. in this single lottery draw.The box with a heart is the actual result. The lottery in Hong Kong contain 6 lucky no. + 1 special no.So you can find there are 7 heart on the answer sheet.

As you can see we hit one winning no.(48) and my 5 other teammates manage to hit the other 5 no(box) just next to the other winning no.(up, down, left, right). I think we need to have some refinement in our mind/subconscious. Is this part of the natural learning curve to have close position on the matrix sheet until a dowser can always get exactly location on the sheet. Is it a skill error(something wrong in handling the pendulum) or our mind is not yet so in-tune with our intuitive response?

I really hope Paul or other pros can shed us some light here. We are so determined in achieving this target(all 6 nos) and I think it will be a very good testimonial for this DVD programme, coz we can tell the whole world that dowsing really WORK in lottery draw!

Thanks a million!

For those who would like to check the actual result from official website can click the link below

actual result link(HKJC official website)
http://bet.hkjc.com/marksix/default.aspx

Draw no. 07/136
Draw date 22/11/07

Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:55 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

If you step back and look at the overall sheet, it looks like everyone was actually leading more towards the correct areas. It doesn't look like random placement. Wow.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:10 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

We had been con't on dowsing lottery for 3 month from dec 07 till now 3 times each week. The best record is hit 4 out of 6 number in each month. Most of the case is the same as posted before(only hit the box next to the target box).

For me I practice device-less dowsing for lottery dowsing and I usually close my eyes in order to have better concentration. I like to know will it affect the accuracy say when I am drawing close to the target box, my mind is already trying to tell me the answer by which the next upper one/lower one/next right/left box is the correct one instead of the one I look when I open my eyes when I feel the vibration via my finger?

I really hope Paul or other experienced dowser to share your advice!

Thanks a million!

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:51 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ive been dowsing the pick three lottery for over a week now, Ive noticed the same thing usually Ill get at least one number correct and alot of times ill get the number next to the winning number. I was wondering If it was procedural, maybe Im going to fast but its funny that you have a similar outcome. If this were a standard CRV process I would say we were coming up conceptually close :x . Im just going to stick with it and hope for the best. Good luck :)

Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:22 am
Profile YIM
New User
New User

Isn't (wouldn't it be) using it (a pendulum) cheating for the lotto? I suspect whatever you are tapping into has a moral purpose, and under the circumstances may not want to cooperate, especially if you don't intend to do good with the money, or just intend to spend it mostly on yourself.
I have had had lots of good answers, and I had one answer which was technically correct, but not the one I thought it was because of how it was posed. I asked if a check bounced because I couldn't find a record of it. The pendulum indicated yes. But bounce is an ancient word which could also mean diverted. The check was assigned to the wrong account by the bank, therefore loosely described as having bounced to the wrong account.
I personally believe you should approach with reverence and respect, and use it for good, and not to gain advantage over someone else. But, that's just me.

Thu May 15, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile YIM
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Progress update
After nearly 2 months since last post, we gain some breakthrough. We hit 5 winning numbers out of 10 numbers from 2 set of data last week. One dowser is using traditional lottery dowsing approach, another one is using fan chart to obtain the data.

Last nite, we also hit 5 winning nos out of 16(3 set of data), From our experience, focus on the intent and detach from the outcome at the same time works for us, it may take time to let that idea sink in to our unconsious so that we can engage our session at ease.

Every body can do it, it's just a gradual improvement on a natural learning curve.

Fri May 16, 2008 3:15 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

3 dowers(hit 4 and 2 pretty close) one box mark with a heart is a hit

anyone have any breakthrough lately?

Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:55 am
Professional
Professional

Looks like progress! Unfortunately, with all my travels I've had to put my pick-3 lottery dowsing project on hold for awhile. Hope to get started again with it towards the end of July.

Keep at it!
Paul

Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:15 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: dowsing Lottery
too bad, let us know when we're going to start it up again!!

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 pm