It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:23 pm

I don't understand.............. 
Post I don't understand..............
I've had a change that makes me wonder what is changing in my progress (regress?) I was doing what I thought was very well with the pendulum. I've been doing various tasks with the pendulum for about 6 weeks. Now my protocols don't seem to jive with my pendulum. I seem to hit on the first thing I choose, whether I get a yes or no response. I've been doing deviceless dowsing, since the pendulum doesn't work right for me, and am doing pretty well. Am I to think I can't use the pendulum with success, or is the protocol now not working? I'm puzzled. I'm enjoying the deviceless success, but wonder if I should take a break from the pendulum, since it's giving me nothing that is reliable except that I start it on the target so many times. Help and thanks, in advance!

By the way ......... Paul, I'm halfway through your book and find it mind boggling. You are a gifted writer, so that I look forward to page after page. Some of the info is dry for me, simply because it's necessary history, but it's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates. Thank you so much for writing your book and making it available to everyone!

Lee

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:16 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

hmmm... who knows. Since dowsing is such a mind skill that very easily infuenced by AOL, maybe you're just having a bad week?

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:25 am
Professional
Professional

Post Re: I don't understand..............
Lee Lehman wrote:
I've had a change that makes me wonder what is changing in my progress (regress?) I was doing what I thought was very well with the pendulum. I've been doing various tasks with the pendulum for about 6 weeks. Now my protocols don't seem to jive with my pendulum. I seem to hit on the first thing I choose, whether I get a yes or no response. I've been doing deviceless dowsing, since the pendulum doesn't work right for me, and am doing pretty well. Am I to think I can't use the pendulum with success, or is the protocol now not working? I'm puzzled. I'm enjoying the deviceless success, but wonder if I should take a break from the pendulum, since it's giving me nothing that is reliable except that I start it on the target so many times. Help and thanks, in advance!

By the way ......... Paul, I'm halfway through your book and find it mind boggling. You are a gifted writer, so that I look forward to page after page. Some of the info is dry for me, simply because it's necessary history, but it's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates. Thank you so much for writing your book and making it available to everyone!

Lee

Thanks for the nice words about my book! I hope you find the second half as boggling as the first, LOL!. I'd have answered sooner, but I'm in recovery stage after teaching a very intense but very exciting and succesful basic controlled remote viewing class. Those things occupy most of my attention for altogether about a seven day stretch. :P

As far as the trouble you seem to be encountering. It's hard to say what's going on without directly observing you working. However, a possible thought that springs to mind: Our subconsciouses get bored with any task if done for too long a stretch without variation or a break. Boredom is probably a major cause of the infamous "decline effect" in classic parapsychology research. Changing to device-less dowsing for awhile is probably good, and you might work with L-rods as well. Practice is good, but too much of a good thing can be counterproductive. Vary your routine a bit more, and take regular "vacations" from dowsing and see if that helps.

Best,
Paul

Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:09 am
Thanks, Paul. Don't work too hard. Finished your book and must admit I turned the ears on several pages, so I'll never get a million dollars for an authentic autographed copy in pristine condition. Oh well. I guess it's a keeper anyway. :wink: Your book has given me a break from dowsing and I've been doing only a little of deviceless here and there for several days. The rods await, but there's little I can dowse with them right now. I've started to read some of Ingo's stuff, so that'll keep me occupied some too. He's a boggler too, so I'll be sleeping with the stars tonight!

Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:37 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Sometimes my pendulum response can be strange too, especially concerning accuracy. I like to take 10 playing cards with 1 joker and shuffle and try to find the joker with my pendulum. One day i did 10 trials. I did not pick the joker at any time. I picked the number 4 EVERY SINGLE time. That would be great, but i didnt want to pick the damn 4, i wanted the joker. Who knows what happened, i jut keep trying.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:57 pm