New User

Post Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 pm
Profile ICQ
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Happy New Year!!!
Happy new year!!! 2012 is going to be one great year and by the way I found out something kind of neat this week. In the new Zelda game for the Wii, dowsing is a BIG part of the game as you search around different maps. Thought everyone might want to know since this game goes out to millions of people!

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:57 pm
Professional
Professional

GrearaSwota wrote:
Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to you, also! We had a very Merry Christmas here celebrating the Holy Days.

Thanks for visiting!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:36 pm
Professional
Professional

Auki wrote:
Happy new year!!!!
Happy New Year to you, also!

Auki wrote:
2012 is going to be one great year and by the way I found out something kind of neat this week. In the new Zelda game for the Wii, dowsing is a BIG part of the game as you search around different maps. Thought everyone might want to know since this game goes out to millions of people!
That's an interesting way to practice dowsing! I'm old fashioned... my game is to dowse for coins when I walk. (I found a three thousand dollar check once, however, and the interrogation I received while trying to return that check to the intended receipient wasn't fun AT ALL. It was a business check and the security/police never seemed to exude a sense of gratitude. I think I'll avoid doing that again. Coins and precious metal are more fun!)

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:03 pm