It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Influence of cross dimensional malevolence. 
New User
New User

Post Influence of cross dimensional malevolence.
I am considering the purchase of the Technical Dowsing courses and I would like to know if there is any advice in them regarding the counteracting or suppression of the influence of malevolent entities in adjacent dimensions.
I have always had the ability to dowse pipes and cables etc burried underground and to use maps and aerial photography in conjunction with a straight edge and pendulum.
Since a powerful psychic experience that I had last year which is just one of many, I saw a murder comitted and also a place where this woman is most likely burried plus two other places connected. As yet the police have had few concrete leads and she is presumed missing most likely murdered. I have tried to dowse the location of her and another who went missing Twenty Five years ago but have had been interfered with.
Now prior to this I felt the presence of a very powerful entity who is female and Eight Feet and Nine Inches tall, using a pendulum and graph paper I Have been able to reproduce her Image and colour it. This one has Immense knowlege and can read your mind enabling her to act before you can, she will scotch remote viewers if they step on her toes. I have tried to make use of her closeness to tap into her power but she knows what I am after and will not be told what to do. She is here for a reason and I am not sure what it is.
There is a strong connection with two places in the cosmos, one at about 5h 24min RA and -8deg at 680000 light years and another at about 10hr 46min RA and -49.5deg at 1000010 light years. The response is Instant.
Using a pendulum I wrote her title.
IDGODLCO ECADE ACDES BISDOR ADSTA ALTO ATORA TOMA.
I am almost certain that she is interfering with my subconcious when I
try to work against evil.

Wed May 26, 2010 1:39 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Influence of cross dimensional malevolence.
What's so wonderful about the technical dowsing technique that was discovered in the military and perfect by Dr. Paul Smith (U.S. Army Major Ret.) is that the data you obtain is entirely through the subconcious mind. No outside force can effect your feedback other then your own consious awerness. Go to Paul's main website at www.TechnicalDowsing.com and read the FAQs and watch the videos. My honest advice is that his set is incredible and seriously UNDER priced. I ordered it when it was first released at $249.99 and I still think it was worth every penny. Good luck.

Wed May 26, 2010 2:30 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]