It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 pm

Reinforcing Reading 
Post Reinforcing Reading
For those that have been in this forum for awhile and for beginners ......

I've found it important to read through all the posts, regardless of how old, to remind myself of some of those basic ol' questions and answers because the "system" begins and stays with the same protocols but we don't. As time goes on, we find ourselves drifting to various little idiosyncracies (I probably spelled that wrong!!) and we experience all kinds of emotions.

I've learned that some days are truly diamonds and some are coal. I still quit on a high. It's THE KEY reinforcement tool. Sure I fail, and I know that it's not a perfect technique, but I also succeed more than I fail. Read our words that we've created and remind yourself from time to time. These messages will not grow old. They are the balm that will soothe and the water that will refresh. I'm certain!! As the forum grows, so too will we. Bonding is one of the best reinforcements I know. Because we share the same experiences, it's also very comforting.

Warmest wishes to my fellow dowsers. I'm proud and grateful for our journey and I'm thankful for your help along the way. Sincere-Lee

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:24 am