It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Subtle or Dramatic 
Post Subtle or Dramatic
I'm finding that my pendulum wants to be rather subtle right now. It takes me down to a very small movement in the yes and no departments. I was wondering if I was doing something different and may be. Anyway, even if the reaction is subtle, it's still trustworthy. I've had to test that in order to feel confident. I had no choice because I wasn't getting strong, aggressive movement. 'Tis okay though, folks. A yes is a yes and a no is a no, regardless of the ooomph of the swing.

Different topic ....... I wonder if a blind person gets the same results as we do? It would be interesting to know if that's been researched. I would think they would. My Dad was blind, but he was one of the most intuitive people I knew. If anyone knows, please post.

Thanks!
Lee

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:41 am
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Subtle or Dramatic
Lee Lehman wrote:
Different topic ....... I wonder if a blind person gets the same results as we do? It would be interesting to know if that's been researched. I would think they would. My Dad was blind, but he was one of the most intuitive people I knew. If anyone knows, please post.

Some informal research has been done on visually-impaired folks and remote viewing. But I've never heard of such research regarding dowsing (this doesn't mean it hasn't been done, of course -- but once again, I'm doubtful, given the paltry research support that has gone into dowsing). However, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that someone blind for a long period of time hadn't adapted various coping mechanisms -- including ESP modalities -- to offset the deficit in vision.

Best,
Paul

Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:01 pm