It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:35 pm

I HAVE COMPLETED COURSE BUT I AM STRUGGLING 
New User
New User

Post I HAVE COMPLETED COURSE BUT I AM STRUGGLING
Paul maybe you could help me here. I know no thinking I understand that but it seems when I did the course I got everyone wrong except the mapping. When I use the pendulum i feel a pull on it and I can see it is pulling in one direction or the other. On the lottery template as well. What is that? Also I am struggling with the L-rods. I say show me yes and no when I program that works but they won't respond and when they do it is the wrong answer. How does it feel when you are right? I am seeing how if feels when I am wrong? Should I go through the course again?

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:33 am
Professional
Professional

Post Re: I HAVE COMPLETED COURSE BUT I AM STRUGGLING
You might just be trying too hard. The purpose of the pendulum or rods is to amplify tiny micro-movements of your muscles produced when your nervous system interacts with the source of information. The micro-movements are so subtle they are undetectable until the movement of the pendulum or rods indicates their presence. They are so subtle that you can easily damp them out or over-ride them by simple nervous tension, which can also produce the sensation that the pendulum is pulling in a particular direction. Your arm may be so unused to the position it is in while you are holding the pendulum that it might take a week or two of regular practice for your muscles to adjust to the new task and relax enough for the micro-movements to come through.

Practice 5 to 10 minutes a day. And no, if 10 minutes is good, 15 minutes is NOT better. Start this way: Make yourself a square white card or paper about 7 inches long on each side. Draw a black verical line about 5 inches long down the center of the card. Draw a horizontal line about 5 inches long across the center of the card. Put the card in front of you on the table and dangle the pendulum over the point where the lines cross, resting your elbow on the table. Adjust the length of the string or chain as you like. (Eventually you will find a length that you really like or that works really well. Until then, experiment. It's no big thing.) Start by trying to hold the pendulum still for a moment or two. Then think "vertical motion" or "back and forth" or "to and fro" (not "yes" or "no"). Look at the vertical line and imagine the pendulum swinging along its length. Don't try to hold it still; don't try to make it move. Just relax and put your attention on the vertical line. Before long the pendulum will be moving, probably along the vertical line. Then try left and right with your attention on the horizontal line. After a while try a clockwise gyration, and then later a counter clockwise gyration. That should pretty much take up your first 5 minutes, so pat yourself on the back and knock off for a day. Tomorrow, do the same thing all over again for 5 minutes.

The entire purpose of this exercise is just to get your muscles and nervous system and left and right brain used to working together to control the pendulum. No pressure, no tension, nothing at stake. (I know you're a high pressure kind of guy. Everything is a big deal for you. But it causes muscle tension that interferes with the dowsing process. Relax and have fun with this.) After 2 weeks of this 5 minute daily practice you will have much better results when you try to find the coin hidden under the cup or pick a particular card out of a group of 4 or 5 cards.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:23 am
Professional
Professional

In case you were wondering, this exercise is the dowsing equivalent of the Karate Kid's "wax on, wax off." Just do it.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 am
New User
New User

Thanks I will give this a shot

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:39 pm