Experienced User
Experienced User

Post British report in Remote Viewing and psychics
This seems to be an interesting study... please discuss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:07 pm
Post Remote Viewing in England
Dear Kindredspirit,
This study that is going on in England is also going on in the U.S. and other countries around the world with growing interest. Retired Maj. Paul Smith, our parent in this forum, is most able to discuss this subject. Have you done a web search about him lately?

I believe (only my opinion) that our psychic skills can be developed to a much larger extent, depending on the fervency of our pursuit. Just like with any higher endeavor, it takes concentrated effort over time to forge an inroad into these abilities. I also believe that some people have a greater propensity to absorb this information than others. If it isn't an area of interest, it's probably not going to be propogated in the mind very well.

In my own experience, my abilities have been intensified by (1) learning they exist; (2) learning tools to use them; (3) practicing regularly and (4) forging ahead with new trials beyond what I've been taught.

I have a better than average success rate with dowsing, and have a quasi-remote viewing schedule that is better than average some of the time. I'm not "psychic." But it seems to prove true that one can excel more prevalently through practice. I now don't need a device to do so. I would imagine that anyone with average intelligence could do the same.

I hope this begins the discussion you desire.

Sincerely,
Lee

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 am