It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 pm

dowsing sport game result 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post dowsing sport game result
Can dowsing use to predict home team or away team win the game? What if the game draw?Can we ask if the game is draw or not?

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:19 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I have dowsed roulette wheels and it does work. The problem being is that you have to practice practice and practice more and it does work for numbers to. In essence i use a combination of dowsing with psychic phenomenon in which i usually thoughts in my head when i look at the numbers. I prefer dowsing than rving due to the fact you get instant feedback.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:42 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I prefer dowsing than rving due to the fact you get instant feedback.

That should read instant results, not instant feedback. Results are what you get from your session, feedback is the actual answer that you compare to your results.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:31 pm
Professional
Professional

Quote:
I prefer dowsing than rving due to the fact you get instant feedback.

That should read instant results, not instant feedback. Results are what you get from your session, feedback is the actual answer that you compare to your results.

Yes -- that is an important distinction. There are a couple of places in the DVD set there that distinction was inadvertently blurred, but if you listen carefully you shouldn't get confused.

Best,
Paul

Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:42 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I try to practice it yesterday and I hit 15 out of 16 game..wow ...it was so cool! The motion of the pendulum is very obvious (clockwise & anti-clockwise) when it start the momentum.

For my personal experience, the pendulum need a while(about 30secs) to warm up like starting up the car engine. Is it normal?

Can't wait to get the DVD set,we have around 20 people in Hong Kong eager to learn more from Paul's DVD set

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:07 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thank you Paul and fellow dowsers.
Can't wait to get the DVD set,we have around 20 people in Hong Kong eager to learn more from Paul's DVD set

haha yeah I borrowed this DVD last week from my "crazy new age" friend but I'm going to practice practice practice make some money and actually pick up a set of my own.

Do unto others and all that...

Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
New User
New User

Post I Will Hire a Dowser for the Dow
Hi Paul:

I bought the DVD set but need someone you can comfortably recommend who's been training a lot longer that I have. My YES/NO Que is:

"will today's session of the NYSE finish up with a market gain?"

I'll pay someone who's a little more advanced than me a weekly rate. I'd like to compare my YES/NO dowsing answering before the 9:30AM market open with some else who's tasking this que.

Blessings,

Harold :idea:

Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:43 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I'm no cue expert but that doesn't sound like it will work. Your cue needs to be far more refined.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:29 am
New User
New User

Post Proper Cue for Daily Dow Average
What would you suggest?

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:01 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post cue
I’m new to dowsing.. So take that into consideration.

I would take a index card and write something like... on top of the card [Dow Jones Industrial Average Index/next close of day index] midway on the card [indicate a "yes" response for an index increase from last close of day index and a "no" response for a index decrease from the last close of day index]

Or something similar to that. "Next" & “last” are important. I would touch the index card with my left hand as I dowsed with my right hand.

Remember. I could be way off. I'm new to dowsing. But I would try something like that. Perhaps you could word it more eloquently.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:29 pm
New User
New User

I have been curious about sports betting using dowsing as well. I placed a small deposit into an online sports booking site in early Jan. Six weeks later, I'm up and more notably I've actually kept a running talley of every bet I've placed. I've found I win more when I dont get greedy.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:11 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I dowsd the winner of the Heat V Rockets ysterday successsfully. I'm sure that the matrix doesn't care if you win or lose. I find that when you wagger large sums of money the dowser must maintain the same divestment in the result or the work becomes junk. so it's not the matrix it's you that maks your session fail.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:53 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Friday's Dowsing Sessions
I've had good results so far dowsing the outcome of sporting events. I've hit seven for nine so far. However, those picks are 50/50, 1out of 2.

Now I exploring a 4 game parlay, were I pick 4 correct outcomes out of 8 teams. I believe thats a 1 in 16 chance or 6% chance.

I'll see tonight, just how good my dowsing is. wish me luck!

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:26 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

NEVER USE ONLINE BETTING SITES!!! did you ever wonder why they ask for your ss number and mother maiden name its to screw you 9 million people are the victims of id theft each year. You don't have to dowes or RV that one all that info going to god knows where :roll:

Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:11 am
Profile YIM