It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:06 am

Medical Dowsing 

Post Medical Dowsing
Who is interested on this forum in medical dowsing and the application. If you are let me know and ill see if i can find some time to go into, thoughts, some theories and practical application etc.

Andrew.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I’m not interested in running a dowsing session specifically about anything medical related right now – but I would be interested in maybe working to formulate a list of cues that someone could use. I think there’s a pretty good demand out there for cues.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:46 pm
Post medical dowsing
Andrew, I'd like you to explain about medical dowsing, if you will. How is it done? Does it have to be in person? Are there certain illnesses that lend themselves to the techniques and those that don't? Can anyone be a medical dowser and do you have to have certified training?

Sorry to be so curious. I'm like a sponge when I'm curious!
Thanks very much!,
Lee

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:09 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

I think when you go into the realms of medical dowsing your going into the realms of alternative medicine which isn't liked by western doctors.

the most practical application i can think of is dowsing meridiens(acupuncture points) on the body. Yet i would only do this if you were a qualified acupuncturist.
What you could do is dowse ur body for a particular weakness and then tell ur acupuncturst which points u think they should do.

I can;t see any other applications due to the fact that western medicine is purely based on drug companies and dowsing wouldn't really fit into that paradigm.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Post Medical Dowsing
Dear Felix,

I appreciate your opinion on medical dowsing. I also appreciate exploration into possibilities. The leaps and bounds that have occurred in our world would never be possible if there were not a need or a burning curiosity.

In that respect, I am very interested in hearing what Andrew has to say about this modality. A doctor has never told me that new things to explore are hogwash. Is there a doctor among us that wishes to declare that there are no new possibilities? Hope is our eternal medicine!

Sincerely,
Lee

Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Well, i am a partner in a medical practice, and we provide alongside conventional medicine , homeopathy, hypnotherapy, kinesiology, stress management, and a whole much more.

Dowsing has been used in many modalities including health, you only need to look at some of the health kinesiology to see this. I have been busy with patients this week, but hopefully i will find more time.

Health dowsing is popular in many areas around the world, the British Dowsing organization has courses on the subject and several practitioners.

You are only confined by your own imagination.

I thought this was a dowsing forum guys,if so lets do some dowsing, debate and see what the possibilities are.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:16 pm