It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:09 am

Coast to Coast last night... 
Professional
Professional

Post Coast to Coast last night...
Had a fun time with George Noory last night -- even a surprise, when they brought Ed Dames on along with me for a half-hour of the show. If you have a chance to listen to the archived show, you'll have to tell me what you thought...

Best,
Paul

Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Coast to Coast last night...
I only caught the last of it. Gonna download and listen to the whole thing tonight.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:57 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I always find RV and dowsing interesting topics. Your latest interview on C2C was no different. I had hoped dowsing would be discussed in detail, but it wasn't. That was my only disappointment. But George can be difficult to keep on task.

It would be nice to hear you discuss dowsing as the primary topic in a future show. Now that the C2C shows are so short, the time passes before you know it. Still far better than TV of course. But it just isn't possible to have what used to be a 4 or 5 hour conversation crammed into 3 hours, one of which is normally taking calls. So the useful time has been cut from 3 or 4 hours to only 2 hours, and that just isn't much time for a complex subject.

It was a lot of fun hearing you and Ed go back and forth. You obviously know one another well. Having met Ed I think it is safe to say his humor doesn't always carry well over the radio. It was quite interesting to hear the differences in opinions, and where your opinions overlapped concerning RV. I found that to be one of the more interesting segments of the show.

All in all, it was quite good. I listened to it several times.

Erik Weaver

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
" -- Hamlet.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:04 am
Profile WWW
Professional
Professional

Glad you were able to hear the show. Yeah, I actually was caught by surprise when the show ended. I still had other stuff to talk about (especially about dowsing, wouldn't you know), and hadn't realized we were at the wrapping up stage until it was too late. Would have been happier if the call-ins had stuck closer to the theme of dowsing, predicting the future, and so on -- then I could have worked more of it in. Oh, well! Next time... I did enjoy the banter with Ed. Maybe they'll do a full show with the both of us sometime...but then, there might be blood! :D

Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:45 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi Paul,

Great.....informative show !

Well done !

regards

Omega

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 pm
Professional
Professional

Thanks! I'm only sorry I didn't have more time -- still had quite a bit I wanted to say. I thought I had another hour to go -- but I apparently misjudged the end-time. Oh, well...

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:47 pm