It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:03 am

Water Dowsing 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Water Dowsing
I managed to get invited on a "water Dowsing" job. I'll be out with Rob Thompson, a third generation dowser! He a northern California rancher type, about 40. Recently written up in the NY Times.

I attended a class where he was helping out, a few weeks ago and now I'm assisting him on a real job. Simple stuff for him, finding water. He will locate the spot to drill, determine the depth and the gal/min. He's paid $250/hour and a bonus relative to the gal/min.

I'll hope to learn by watching a pro in action. I'll report afterwards.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:36 pm
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Water Dowsing
Hi alex141,

That's interesting -- looked him up -- what a story!

Wonder if good genetics (having the "dowsing gene") helps. Don't know of any dowsers in my family tree. :(

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:22 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

The Northern California rains have put us off schedule. I expect that I'll be dowsing with Thompson within the month.

Working the fan diagram with three other excellent remote viewers/beginning dowsers, for the California daily 3 lottery numbers. Over the last two weeks we've hit 2 numbers several times and more than 50% of the time we hit one number. Still working on it.. should take another month or so. The power of a team effort!

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Okay, jut got the word that we will be dowsing at Beringer Winery Tueday morning!. Shuld be very interesting. I'll pos results.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Correction:

That's Benzinger Winery and it's Wednesday. I hope to learn from the Master.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Went water dowsing twice this week. The second time was at a horse ranch in western Sonoma County. Amazing success!!!. I loved it. I used a "giant" 36 inch stainless steel L rods. Made from 36 inch, 1/8 diameter welding rods. They worked great!. The pull was amazing. They made my 14 inch rods look like a toy.

We found 4 sites. 130 to 160 deep, at 4-6 gals per minute. I found one all by myself and later confirmed by the master Dowser, Rob Thompson. It was a enlightening experience. I feel relatively accomplished. I have little doubt that I could find water.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 pm