It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:12 am

HI Dowsing in Manifesting Very Interesting Topic 
New User
New User

Post HI Dowsing in Manifesting Very Interesting Topic
Since logic and intuition conflict.

If we wanted to manifest say a mate a new job or a car and we get this feeling that we should go somewhere but don't know if we are "destined" to go there for a particular purpose from something we manifested.

Could we use dowsing to determine whether what we manifested is waiting for us at that intuitively unsure destination.

Example using visualization and other techniques to try and manifest a car.

One day you have a feeling to go some place.

Could you use dowsing to determine if that is the place you will find the car that you have been manifesting? by asking the question to the dowsing rod "is this the place i will find my "new car" "dream car" "manifested car" etc...

Thanks for any feedback :shock:

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: HI Dowsing in Manifesting Very Interesting Topic
Can you be a little more specific regarding what you meen by manifesting? dowsing is simply a skill that unlock subcincious information. It's a technical process with scietific backing. Maybe you're over thinking it?

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm
New User
New User

I mean like "the secret" documentary.

Creating your reality

Your subconcious mind and whats programmed in it will determine what your capable of whether it be a success or failure.

From what you program into your subconscious (affirmations, visualization etc..) you will bring into your life the reality you create from your mind. And you get subconscious impluses to act on a feeling to take you to a situation to where the reality you created will come true.

I ramble :)

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hey limerickdesign, welcome to the site! Be careful of how much of the "The Secret" is actually true and how much of it is just touchy feeling stuff that tells people what they want to hear but anyway... dowsing works on subconscious impulses so I suppose it's similar to what you're saying so that you could intuitively make optimal decisions or locate objects or whatever you want. So I suppose the answer to your quest is simply 'yes' but PLEASE make sure you go through the cueing chapters of the DVD set. It's crucial you get the correct cues otherwise you're just running on gut impulse and imagination...

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 am