It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:33 am

Access To The Dowsing/Remote Viewing Phenomenon 
New User
New User

Post Access To The Dowsing/Remote Viewing Phenomenon
Is it possible that the pole shift at this time in our era granted us an elevated affinity for the awareness of the energies associated with dowsing/RV?

Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Access To The Dowsing/Remote Viewing Phenomenon
I personally would have to say no. Dowsing ability is completely from oour subconsious mind. It's an inherant ability that humans have always had. A pole shift is really just a natural dissaster like a volcano or being hit my a meteor. I don't see a connection but interesting topic.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 am
Professional
Professional

I understand where Roin99 is coming from -- pole shifts have significant magnetic effects. Many people think dowsing involves subtle energies akin to magnetism. However, Auki is (mostly) right. Dowsing is a product of our subconscious interacting kinesthetically (that's probably spelled wrong, lol) with our muscles and body structure, to provide information otherwise inaccessible to our conscious minds. However, geomagnetism DOES play a role of sorts. It turns out that our psychic selves are sensitive to increased geomagnetic activity (or so the research seems to indicate), to the extent that increased geomagnetism -- which could result from a pole shift -- may interfere with our ability to dowse or do remote viewing. I myself am not yet persuaded that there will be a pole shift...but I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:48 am
New User
New User

I can't help but compare this whole ideal to "The Force" described in the Star Wars legacy! Even the construction of their Light Sabers are similar to the construction of professional dowsing antennae in that they derive their power from crystals! The Jedi and the Sith were more sensitive to the force than any other creature!!!

Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:14 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

LOL, I love it. They say there's a little bit of truthi n everything so maybe George Lucas got the idea for "the force" from subjects like this :wink:

Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 am
New User
New User

Yeah, and what about "Neo" in the matrix, as well as other characters in that series!? He was said by the Architech to have an altered state of conscienceness! Even Morpheus told him that within the Matrix that certain rules could be bent while others broken! I believe that these altered states of conscienceness produced men like Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Michael Farady, Benjamin Franklin, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Eistein, just to name a few!

Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

you got a point Roln. It's definately a different way of looking at things that allows people to do what others can not. Technical Dowsing is one of those things that has definately opened my own horizons.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:16 pm