It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:39 am

Some thoughts from Jose Silva and Quantum Physics 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Some thoughts from Jose Silva and Quantum Physics
Jose Silva stated that the pendulum can also be used to project (remotely view) into the future, although this is even less reliable than projecting into the past. That's because the future has not yet been impressed on physics. In fact, since we have not yet lived the future, it can change... if we change our mind.

The past, Mr. Silva said, is composed of materialized thoughts. The present is the process of materializing thoughts. The future is composed of thoughts that have been conceived but have not yet been materialized.

In addition to this, it seems that Quantum Physics as soon as you attempt to measure or observe phenomena, you change that which you are attempting to measure or observe. Therefore in attempting to find out what the numbers will be, will instantly change them. The moment you pick the number, it will change. What might happen is that the number changes so rapidly, that you "pick" the number while it is changing.

So dowsing to find where something was in that past is easy. Finding out where it is now is a little more difficult, and according to Silva and Quantum Physics, dowsing for future events is hard, because it has not yest "materilized" and the fact that the observation of the "event" is changed by the observer.

I am intrested in sharing these ideas and to see what others on this board think. Is there a way around these statements?

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:05 pm
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Some thoughts from Jose Silva and Quantum Physics
Hi, Jim--

Very thoughtful questions. I'm not sure I agree with Mr. Silva with regard to his theories as to _why_ dowsing the future differs in the probability of success from the present or past. One issue I have is that talking about the future in any sense in quantum physics terms is really a non sequitur -- it "doesn't follow."

However, I do agree with him on the relative difficulty between dowsing future outcomes versus past events. And our reasons aren't all that far apart. My view is that dowsing the future is harder merely because the future hasn't 'happened yet.' In other words, there isn't a specific future their to be detected. However, we can increase our chances for accuracy by sticking with deterministic outcomes -- that is, timelines that are inevitable because they follow strict cause-and-effect chains.

Alternatively, we can increase our chances of correctly dowsing the outcomes of stochastic or random outcomes (such as lotteries or sports events) by using means that decrease the randomness of our communications channel, such as applying associative remote viewing principles to dowsing.

Explaining what I mean by this is too involved to get into here, but it is the subject of my "precognitive dowsing" workshop that I did at the 2010 RV conference and then again at the Ganesha Center in Las Vegas in January (and I'm scheduled to offer it again in Paris in March, if you can get over there, LOL). I do anticipate offering the workshop at other locations in the, er, future! :D

Interesting topic, but one for much chewing on!

Best regards,
Paul

Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:14 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Some thoughts from Jose Silva and Quantum Physics
Hi Paul;
Thanks for the reply. One method I used for training was to dowse for past drawn lotto numbers. I found that when I increased my accuracy there, it also increased dowsing for the "future" accuracy.

What aslo seems to help is to dowse for the event after you know it has taken place, like dowsing for next saturday's drawing, which is performed at say 7PM, to dowse for the numbers before the drawing, but with the intention of say dowsing for the sumbers that occured after the drawing. So, in the dowsing session, one would ask for the numbers drawn say at 7:30 PM for that night.

Associating it with something else also seems to help to remove randomness and "noise".

Of course as far as Silva's time statements go, that may be true if you think time is linear, then what one preceives one tends to believe, and that's what one gets.

Other curtules have a non linear belief in time, a cyclic or circular time consept, ( HUNA) that seems to be in agreement more with Einesteins's theroy that time is relative.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, and Laura says to give you a big hello!

Best wishes,
Jim

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm