It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:25 am

Hi I'm new to this forum. 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Hi I'm new to this forum.
Hi. I learned how to remote view using Ed Dames TRV course about 11 years ago. After Studying the tapes and reading a couple of books on remote viewing, one by Joe McMoneagle called Mind Trek and one called psychic spies or something like that. Lent the book to someone and never got it back. After that, I developed an Associative RV method to win the daily game. I got 2 of the numbers right about 5 or six times but never played front pair, back pair. I only played straight so I never won any money from it. But I think my RV was atrocious. My sketches usually never looked like the target. There was enough information for me to associate the ten targets and pick those numbers. But RV was a lot of work and I hope that dowsing would be an easier approach to winning the lotto. I'm going to order the free dowsing DVD and get a pair of L-rods and a pendulum to try and dowse the lottery. When I have enough money I'm going to buy the training course, but I need to save up. They don't have a daily game here in Montana. The closest thing to it is Montana Cash which is pick 5 numbers from a pool of 37. I'm going to try and use a grid of squares and the first column will be to see if the number is in that row. If I get a yes I'll move across the row and try each square for the number. My girlfriend will assign the numbers randomly on the grid saving the first column for me to move down and see which row it's in. Until I get the DVD course I don't know exactly what the method is but I'll work on my own and from what I can learn on this forum, if that's OK. BTW I heard on Coast to Coast that Paul Smiths brother lives in Kennewick Wa,. I'm from there. Just moved to Montana last year. Well thank you for your time.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Hi I'm new to this forum.
welcome to the forums!!

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thank you. I'm ordering a pendulum and some mini L-rods and the free DVD on Thursday. I'm on disability right now so I can't afford the DVD set but I'm hopefully getting Part time Job this week. Then I'm gonna order it. So thank you again for the welcome.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

If I'm allowed I can tell you the cue I used for the daily game. Just let me know.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 pm
Profile WWW