It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Comparing Notes 
Post Comparing Notes
So far, I am almost 100% with my L-rods. I am about 90% with my pendulum. I am zero at remote viewing and zero at deviceless. To progress, should I concentrate on just one method for any preferred period of time? What does the classroom experiences the professionals have seem to indicate, please? I know everyone is different, but the classroom is a pretty controlled environment, so should give some general indications, right? Thanks very much.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:59 pm
Post Comparing Notes Again
Well, I've gotten the wind taken completely out of my sails. I was on a roll and notody could stop me two days ago. Starting yesterday, through today, I can't get anything to happen that's accurate. I think I need to see if I have my underwear on backward! Have any of you gone through hot and cold days? Have you been able to determine what undermines you? Sure would like some accurate responses! :wink:

Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:12 pm
Post Update
Since my last post, I've learned something, so I'm sharing. One of my exercises consists of six small envelopes with the word "target" printed on the inside of the flap of one. I wrote my task and was failing and failing. Bang .... it hit me ...... I was writing my task in cursive and my "target" was printed. I printed my task and I'm now back on track again. I can dowse it successfully. Wow, the subconscious is quite, quite literal!! On my other tasks, I'd been thinking too much too. Now that I've just concentrated on letting my pendulum do the work, I'm doing well with them too. I hope everyone is having good success with this. It's still phenomenal to me!

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:29 pm
New User
New User

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:03 am
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Comparing Notes Again
Lee Lehman wrote:
Well, I've gotten the wind taken completely out of my sails. I was on a roll and notody could stop me two days ago. Starting yesterday, through today, I can't get anything to happen that's accurate. I think I need to see if I have my underwear on backward! Have any of you gone through hot and cold days? Have you been able to determine what undermines you? Sure would like some accurate responses! :wink:

I might suggest one other possible problem: what is known in remote viewing as "overtraining." It frequently happens that beginning viewers will push too hard, and do too many trials. Their internal RV "system" gets over-tired (or bored! :D ) and shuts down for awhile. The effect is that the viewer goes from a reasonable amount of success to no success at all for awhile. Eventually the system recovers and the viewer starts having successes again. The same is true for dowsing (one of the many similarities between RV and dowsing!). Remember in the DVD set, the counsel which was derived from the remote viewing training created by the legendary Ingo Swann: "Quit on a high!" Once you start doing well, you should actually then take a break and go do something else for awhile, and come back to your dowsing practice when you're fresh. Rather than taking you away from practice, quitting on a high actually facilitates the learning process!

I don't know whether this played a role in your frustration, but it is nevertheless something useful to keep in mind.

Good luck!
Paul

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:26 am