It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Paranormal experiences? 
New User
New User

Post Paranormal experiences?
Hi everyone, so I decided to give this dowsing thing a go. I have been learning for the past few weeks and I have been practicing on basics like a deck of cards etc, my results have been ok so far not spectacular.

The strangest thing happened last night, I woke up to a noise in the middle of the night, around half past three to find my L rods had fallen off my shelf which is around 1 meter high and miraculously they had landed on my floor, they landed perfectly next to one another the same as you would hold them, but the creepy thing is they were pointing toward my bed in parallel...

Just for my own satisfaction I tried laying them back on my shelf exactly as they were and pushing them off about 15 to 20 times and not once did they ever land remotely next to each other yet aligned in that fashion.

The possibility of them falling as they did and landing like that seems very small. I had one other weird occurrance at around that time of the morning many years ago. Has anyone else ever experienced strange phenomenon? I dont think I need to go into any more detail you can see what im getting at. A little creeped out right now.

Does anybody here practice 'cleansing' rods or pendulums before or after use ? I have read of other people doing this during my research on dowsing.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 pm
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Paranormal experiences?
Some people take cleaning their dowsing tools very seriously, storing them in sea salt and washing them with arcane solutions in mystical ceremonies designed to remove the psychic drippings and attachments of other beings. I wipe mine off with a cloth when they get dusty, otherwise I ignore all that hoo-haw. Then again, my tools are very basic and I made them myself, so none of them were ever owned by demon-possessed mutants with diabolical desires who used them in satanic rituals. To each his own.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 pm
Professional
Professional

How sad, Bombur, that you have never possessed (I use the word on purpose!) dowsing implements previously owned by demon-possessed mutants. It adds such an interesting flavor to the work of dowsing, LOL. I have a set for sale (at a premium, of course) that was owned by only the very best of the demon-possessed mutant class. (I'll have to ship them priority, as the post office won't take them for "medium mail"...)

But on a serious note for you, Cerberus -- as far as I'm concerned (and I hope this comes through clearly in the DVD set), dowsing implements are merely tools, and there is nothing particularly special about them. All the heavy lifting is done by our own internal mental faculties. This is the same message I think that Bombur was conveying. What happened with your L-rods is very intriguing, but I think likely more explainable by some subconscious PK (for "psychokinesis") coming from within yourself, rather than anything external. It may be helpful to see if you can puzzle out whether you were trying to send yourself a message or not in this rather novel way. If this indeed was more than just a rare random fluke, then it is probably not a coincidence that it involved your dowsing implements while you were in a period in which you were focused on dowsing.

Best wishes,
Paul

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:52 pm
Professional
Professional

Paul,

It's so good to see you back in house! I'll take a pass on the L-rods you mentioned. But Cerberus' story kind of reminds me of the interdimensional gnome you used in one of your arguments against phisicallity. (Physicality? did I get that right?) Where is that gnome now?

PS: I'm doing my homework tonight. Honest. Don't send the gnome.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:45 pm
Professional
Professional

Hmmm. I think I got your homework some time after coming home from my mother in law's funeral in December. But I don't remember sending it back, and I'm not sure where it is. <slap slap slap!> (That's me trying to bring myself out of my indolent stupor!) :oops:

Best,
Paul

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 pm