It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:59 pm

setting up blind target question 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post setting up blind target question
Since one of the reason we encounter aol is the dowser have pre-conceived notion or preference about the result, can we write the target question on a paper and put it in an envelope and verbalize "is the answer of the target question yes / no so as the make it blind of the dowser?

Thanks for help!

Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:54 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

It sort of sounds like that would work but I think you would lose the target reference in association with the answers. I guess that's why they use target reference numbers in remote viewing. hmmm... I wonder if there is some sort of advanced technique for doing this with dowsing?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:05 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I don't think it really matters because you don't know the result anyway so how can you have any preconceived ideas. I like to think of it that i don't know but the physic in me knows. You have to learn to calm your mind and think of nothing but what is in front of you and to not care about the result but to merely just observe what the answer is. That takes practice.

The biggest problem is the signal sometimes i find it is very obvious and sometimes it is very faint. That Really is the hard part. Also if you do like i do and practice on computer simulated heads and tails tosses or a roulette table.. You notice that there are times you are really in the groove and you know you are right and there are times when you know you are wrong.
The strange thing is you don't even need to write down the question, it already knows what you want in my 2 examples.

Also if you nervous it mucks you up because that is not the signal but your nerves.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Very insight input. I will try to practice both 2 of your example and c what i can achieve.

Thz again

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:54 am