It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:02 am

First Target and training feedback 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post First Target and training feedback
Hello,

Here is some feedback from going through the course. I am at this point waiting for L-Rods and a Pendulum, but decided to make my own Pendulum in the meantime.

When I first asked the what a Yes was, the pendulum swung between 11 o'clock and 5 o'clock. I thought this may be due to the way I was holding the pendulum. I then asked for a No, and the pendulum swung between 8 o'clock and 2 o'clock without me having let go of it. So a success.

I then did the pendulum training followed by the first target, which was also a success. Very impressive.

The interesting thing is that the pendulum training did change the direction of the yes/no movement. Also, I swung the pendulum over a block of about 50 sheets of white paper giving a white background while looking at the pendulum.

This is a great compliment to remote viewing making an awesome combination.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:42 am
Post Yes & No
Hi Hit&Miss :D

It sounds like you were asking your pendulum to give you yes and no responses when you first started. You were, perhaps, looking for the pendulum to tell you what it's movement would be.

The pendulum though, will give you yes and no answers most accurately after YOU train it's response. I'm sure you've discovered this while working the DVD's. These responses can be anything you want them to be. The user is the trainer of the pendulum. The pendulum doesn't train the user.

Hope this is helpful. Glad to see you in the forum and hope you participate throughout your training and beyond.

Happy dowsing!
Lee

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:23 am