It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:54 pm

I Wonder Why? 
Post I Wonder Why?
I wanted to share something with you that isn't exactly dowsing. I don't know what it is. I rarely do pendulum dowsing now and prefer deviceless.

I find, strange as it may seem, that if I do a lay of cards, (or similar) and err with my first turn, I evolve to something else. No, I don't morph into a creature. Haha. If I keep choosing cards, (I've done a whole deck), I will get the wrong card throughout the choosing, until the final card left is the target. I've done this many times over the course of my dowsing. I usually use cups or cards. I haven't tried more than 52 of either. I have tried 50 cups and 52 cards.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has experienced the same. I also wonder if the pros have any explanation. It seems to work as well as getting the target on the first turn and I just reverse the process to non-hits if the first is an error.

Thanks for any input, and happy dowsing to all!

Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I'm no expert but it sounds like AOL or subconscious desire/thinking. I do know that our analytical minds are very powerful and even the best dowser can influence themselves sometimes.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:13 am
Post I wonder why.........
Thanks, CutieBear. Maybe it's just my mind trying to turn failure into something redeeming. It's a curiosity. I appreciate your response. I guess there's no real answer. I just wondered if anyone else has tried to move on to something else like this with the same outcome. In the scheme of things, it makes absolutely no difference to anything. Thanks again!

Happy, successful dowsing to all!
Lee

Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:04 pm