It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:20 am

Learndowsing test 5, me 0 
New User
New User

Post Learndowsing test 5, me 0
I have been dowsing for 4 months. I have L-rods, pendulum and a wand (bobber). I have had some successes but not many. Lost my passport in the home, couldn't find it by dowsing. Wife doesn't dowse but searched behind me and found it right where I left it in a seldom used pouch of the briefcase. Several map dowsing sessions led to trips to three states, no accurate finds. Small correct dowsing on the phone gave me confidence but I realized I needed professional help. I have bought 24 books from every used source available. I haven't finished them all yet. My brother found your learndowsing dvds and felt it would be the silver bullet. After finishing the 2 dvds, I failed every template. I have an acute realization that correct protocals are a must. Correct practice is a must. So where and what do I need now? I am really frustrated!

Sun May 24, 2009 3:44 pm
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Learndowsing test 5, me 0
Hi EvergladesKid,

Welcome to the forum.

I have no inherent dowsing talent with tools -- failed all the DVD tests except the first one -- and that probably was beginners' luck. I'd never seen L-rods before, and had never seen anyone dowse -- so using the tools didn't help me progress very fast. My conscious mind was kind-of wanting the tools to "magically move", but my subconscious was trying to communicate through other means. So deviceless dowsing, learning my own subconsciousness's quirks, and a lot of steady practice seem to be my optimum route. Plus, a lot of encouragement from friends on this board (Thanks!).

I'm expecting to get good at this after a year or two of practice and learning how my subconscious works. (I use 1 or 2 digit numbers chosen in the future. Will try 3 digit Pick 3 as I get better.) I get close once in a while -- haven't had direct hit -- but I'll keep trying and making adjustments.

*** Loud stage-whisper: *** You don't have to be an advanced student to post your project in "LearnDowsing.com Advanced Student Projects and Tasks" viewforum.php?f=9 Anyone with the guts to make serious efforts can post. (I guess they'd stop someone if they're just joking around, or spamming.)

Enjoy the anonymity, create a project and post away.

Sun May 24, 2009 7:08 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

If the DVD set teaches anything, it's that there's no luck. Controlling your mind is one of the hardest tings to learn in life but getting better at it can change everything for you.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:45 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

If the DVD set teaches anything, it's that there's no luck. Controlling your mind is one of the hardest tings to learn in life but getting better at it can change everything for you.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:45 pm