It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:54 am

What makes this training better than others? 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post What makes this training better than others?
With all due respect, what makes this dowsing training dvd set better than others out there? I have been waiting for a bonus check from work that I hear will be mailed on Monday, (mad money) this an honest question, I'm not asking to be a smart a__.

TIA,
Respectfully,
Ken

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:30 am
Post "Learn Dowsing" Traing Set DVD's
Dear Ken,
I respect the honesty of your question and understand that you're not trying to be sarcastic. I'm answering with the reason I ordered this particular set.
The internet is full of information on dowsing, but it comes with no credentials and doesn't give me confidence that it might be of any use. My money is VERY scarce, so to spend it, I have to feel it's worthy.
The person who was most influencial in my decision is Maj. Smith. He has a history which is documented. He has been an authentic teacher with financial means to explore real life research through his tour of duty at Ft. Meade. The credentials are there.
Yes, the DVD set is extremely expensive. I'm sure there are others out there that are cheaper. My interest in dowsing had to be fed with as reliable as possible learning tools.
I wasn't disappointed in Maj. Smith's (and many others) endeavor to teach this. Hes entitled to a profit too. I think he delivered my money's worth.
Other instructions might be cheaper and as helpful as you need. This set met my needs with confidence though. Perhaps I responded to my gut, after some looking around, but my gut seems to be pretty reliable.
I don't encourage or discourage your decision to order this set. You may find it lacking or never need it. You may learn enough by just researching the web or your library. It's a personal choice. I'm glad I ordered it, because I can go back to it again and again for clarity. It hasn't been put on a back shelf.
Hope this is helpful in your decision about your bonus. An honest question deserves an honest answer. A bonus isn't to be taken lightly. You've earned it! Good wishes in your journey. Lee

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Have you seen some of the crap out there on the internet about dowsing? Most so-called training courses out there are simply people picking up some cheap camera and talking about their opinions and a showing a bunch of nonsense.

Paul Smith's training course is just the opposite. It actually has a lot of scientific research and protocols from the military – including interviews with real dowsing researchers and physicists - and provides a really solid formulized training process that really walks you through the process. It's worth every penny.

Your question is kind of like asking what makes a Mercedes better than a Kia? Aren’t they both just cars?

Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:48 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Have you seen some of the crap out there on the internet about dowsing? Most so-called training courses out there are simply people picking up some cheap camera and talking about their opinions and a showing a bunch of nonsense.
Your question is kind of like asking what makes a Mercedes better than a Kia? Aren’t they both just cars?

Thx for the replies, I ordered today. Your right about the crap on the net, I saw one that was a PHD that prayed for Gods white light of protection & thanked her pendulum for it's answers like it was a small child.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:36 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

You won't be disappointed. I received the DVD set 2 days ago. I was impressed by the easy to follow approach and many key points to tell you how to make successful hit, when will the pitfalls occur, a lots more.....

U will find it much more easier to understand if you learn remote viewing via Ed Dames learnrv dvd set, cuz afterall this 2 skills are base on same principle....say what is an aol(analytical overlay)..how to handle it when it pops up in your head .....

Okey I don't want to spoil you much...hope you will enjoy the course as much as I do.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:05 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Ken,

U will find it much more easier to understand if you learn remote viewing via Ed Dames learnrv dvd set, cuz afterall this 2 skills are base on same principle....say what is an aol(analytical overlay)..how to handle it when it pops up in your head .....

swong,
I bought the RV dvd's a while ago & I'm also able to dowse for auras, water, & bodies just from what little research I've done on the net. I'm already familiar with listing my preconcieved ideas in the right hand colume :wink:

I also purchased another 6 dvd training program from another author. Between the two programs I'm really looking forward to learning some new skills 8)

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:23 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: What makes this training better than others?
I am new here and considering purchasing the DVDs and had additional questions. What exactly is the process the DVDs use to teach dowsing? Are there practice exercises that the DVD walks you through or lessons on dowsing for specific things? I'm just starting to learn about dowsing so I am unsure what questions to really ask. The best way I can put this is that before spending money on books or DVDs, I usually like to read reviews at a place like amazon. I saw the sample videos on this webiste, but was looking for some reviews from actual purchasers of the DVD. Any feed back any of you can offer would be much appreciated.

Also, for Ken, it looks like it has been several months since you purchased the DVDs. I would be really interested in hearing about your experiences and progress since then. Thanks for your help.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:42 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

IMHO, I think people are shamlessly surfing on the coat tails of legit RV professionals by taking advantage of there association for personal gain. IMHO everyone involved should be ashamed of them selves :oops:

Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:51 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

I agree. There’s a LOT of copy cat training courses that are absolutely worthless out there. That’s why I’m glad you found Paul Smith’s training set as he’s only one of a few real military trained Remote Viewers and dowsers.

The training course provides real time blind targets that you execute which is followed with feedback so you can track if you are hitting the targets or not, and why.

The entire set really walked you through the process just as if you were in a LIVE workshop. IMO, it’s worth every penny.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 pm
New User
New User

I would like to ask a similar question regarding this DVD set... I am interested in learning Pendulum dowsing ; how much part of this program is about using pendulums ? Whatever trailers I saw had dowsing using rods.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:04 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

The pendilum is just another tool for the same job. Its like asking which is better ford or chevy. You might find that other tools work better for you. But, to answer your question, YES the pendilum as well as other tools are covered in the training.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

you cant compare this to anything else on the market. It's like saying what makes a Ferrari better than a Toyota. They're both just cars, right?

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 pm
Professional
Professional

Ken-- thanks for helping out with riws' question.

Warm regards,
Paul

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:42 am
New User
New User

Hi Paul,

i think this is what i looking for...

After i got a bunch of DVD's from other Dowser , im so disappointed.
all i watched on DVD was blah blah blah...He was talking about dowsing chart but rarely show the chart. how can i learn then?

Hope this DVD is far beyond from my expectation.all i want is to learn with detailed steps.

Thanks and more power.
Greatone 8)

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 am
Professional
Professional

Thanks! I think you will find the LearnDowsing set is indeed a step above the set you describe. We tried very hard to make it informative, effective, and easy to follow.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 am