It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:02 pm

what should I focus during the dowsing session? 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post what should I focus during the dowsing session?
I watch the lesson 1 of the dvd set. The narrator said don't over focus on the motion of your pendulum and don't verbalize the question during your dowsing session as your left brain will want to take over the session. So What should I be focusing during that 5-10sec? Should I stay void(completely blank)? I remember the narrator said focus on your intent task, is that mean I can repeat my target question in my mind?Or just focusing on the signal I feel via my fingers?

Thanks a lot

Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:32 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

say if I want to dowse if the number of the card on the table is odd/even then what should I visualize?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:38 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I repeat the target question to myself to keep focused or mentally visualize the target. I dont think it is possible to "keep your mind blank". I have tried it and it leads more to your mind wandering than anything (for me).

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:03 pm
Professional
Professional

I repeat the target question to myself to keep focused or mentally visualize the target. I dont think it is possible to "keep your mind blank". I have tried it and it leads more to your mind wandering than anything (for me).

Good reply, Crozier. I gave a similar answer to a similar question somewhere else in this forum...but I have no idea how to find it or point Swong that way (okay, so I'm relatively inept at this online-forum business, LOL). But what you've posted is along the right line.

Paul

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:33 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

It is possible to keep your mind blank, you should get into meditation. It quiets the mind and pretty much eliminates AOL. I have lots of hypnosis tapes I used to use but now I can instantly induce the quiet "in the zone" state any time I want.

Its like the DVDs said, just remember the feeling and put yourself in that state whenever YOU want to.

You control your states from within.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:39 am
Profile WWW