It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:46 am

Lottery dowsing practice idea 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Lottery dowsing practice idea
In order to get practice targeting the right lottery drawing, perhaps waiting until just after a drawing occurs and then trying to dowse for the numbers would make good practice.

For example, the multi-state Mega Millions is drawn every Tuesday and Friday at 11pm eastern. A few minutes past 11pm (5 or 10 min maybe), begin dowsing for the numbers in the just completed drawing. I would not use drawings futher in the past as it is possible to see all past drawings on the internet and therefore affect your dowsing session.

I have not tried to do this yet. Just wanted to put the idea out there and hear what some other people think.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:49 pm
New User
New User

Post Re: Lottery dowsing practice idea
I saw your note on winning the lottery ... it is quite complicated... I have won several times... each and every time, the dowsing worked differently...when my client won over $8,000., and generously sent me a cash gift... I was dowsing in a group of people form the ASD, certainly more open minded people. Basically, I am saying that using a "witness" in addition to an open minded person to help in the job task could additionally, increase your accuracy. ginette matacia, Louis' daughter - good luck :shock: :lol:

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:25 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Ginette,

Are you willing to provide any other tips/suggestions re. dowsing the lottery? In the other thread you indicated you do not rest your dowsing arm on anything but rather have your arm held straight with your elbow slightly bent. Also, you utlize your finger as the conduit.
Provided one is always practicing, can an individual dowsing on their own have a reasonable outlook for success in this aspect of dowsing ( lotto )?

Branko

Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:43 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Ginette,

Come out, come out where ever you are?

Still looking for a response. I am wondering if you still are a member of this forum. Too bad - I was really starting to enjoy your input.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:11 pm