It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:37 am

New Experience, Need Help 
Post New Experience, Need Help
I've had a new experience with my pendulum and I'd like to know if someone can help me understand it. I was practicing with 6 cups with an object under one. What I usually do is dowse all and get only one "yes" response, then check it out. I have few errors. When I got over the right cup this time, my hand went haywire and so did the pendulum. I did the correct "yes/no" protocols before I dowsed, as I do each time. I've never had this happen before. I don't believe I was overtired or over-doing it. I hadn't tried to dowse all evening. Thanks for any help or advice. Lee

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:00 am
Professional
Professional

Sorry, I've never heard of such an "experience" taking place during dowsing or Remote Viewing. You may simply be tired and required a break.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:07 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Outside Interference
Hi Lee, I have had this same thing happen to me before, a few times & checked with some other experienced dowsers who suggested it could be another entity involved. At first, I thought "hogwash!" but I was instructed if it happened again to start dowsing questions about the cause & have come to the conclusion that it was indeed, another entity! :shock: If this should ever happen again, try asking"is there any other outside entity or enenrgy influencing my dowsing now?" If you get a "Yes" response, ask "Are you beneficial to me & is it in my best interest for you to remain? If Yes, Thank them & question more- if No, ask that their frequencies be scrambled, to permanently disable them from accessing your dowsing! If this happens again, please let me know, as I'm very interested & I've been told that it's usually a "guide", but could be something else...Hope this is helpful, All the Best, John - onedivision

Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:08 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: New Experience, Need Help
Two thoughts immediately come to mind when discussing the "other entity" afflicting your dowsing:

1. "Dead don't make you smart."

( I don't recall who I'm quoting so I can't provide the citation. But the jist is we shouldn't assume we suddenly get smarter just because we are dead. Therefore, we shouldn't assume anyone who has died has obtained great wisdom simply by dying. )

2. If the Entity was *not* there for your good, why would you suppose asking it would result in an affirmation they were there to do you wrong?

I suppose it can't hurt to ask, and dump those too stupid to lie. But that isn't the same thing as affirming a positive response as true.

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
" -- Hamlet.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:43 pm
Profile WWW