It is currently Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Warm Fuzzies for Your Pendulum 
Post Warm Fuzzies for Your Pendulum
I fiddled around with buying a pendulum when I first started. It was out of stock, so I made my own. I learned something. After awhile, I started to feel like maybe I wanted to re-style my pendulum. I made it shorter and some other modification to dowse more comfortably. What I learned is that your pendulum needs sufficient "training" if you change it. Now I know why the instructors on the DVD said part of the protocol is to do the "yes," "no", and ask your pendulum to go from "no" to "yes." There's a reason for it. It isn't to train your conscious mind. It's to synch your subconscious with the pendulum you're using. This is what I've found out. it may only be a quirk of my mind, but I have a feeling it is probably a prevalent issue. Happy dowsing! Lee

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:32 am

It has little to do with “syncing” your mind to the tool. The training process is to simply become consciously aware of what feedback indications you may subconsciously receive as physical movement – no matter what tool you’re using; if any at all. The pendulum itself only exaggerates these bio-feedback movements because it tends to swing or move more easily.

Keep in mind though that with different lengths of string/wire on pendulums and L-rods, the ease of swing is obvious altered to be affected by different intensities of twitches and movement. This may be why you may find it “easier” to use a shorter pendulum. It’s not called “technical” dowsing for nothing.

Begin your journey today...

Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:14 pm