It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:40 am

Deviceless Experiences 
Post Deviceless Experiences
I've been doing deviceless dowsing most often now. The pendulum seems to frustrate me in it's slowness. I've been hampered in my deviceless, because I get a mental fixation on a target and seem to be giving myself an order to fixate my deviceless technique on that target. I have grown frustrated with this because I have painful carpal tunnel. I've now moved on to just using my mind to target, without "physical or object accessories." Am I in dangerous water, or may I proceed without worry? I seem to get good success just using this blip on my mental radar. I'd like to hear fellow dowsers' comparisons, and a professional opinion please? Happy dowsing to all my new friends. I look forward to reading all the input on this message board!! Lee

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:00 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Dowsing with your eyes
deleted

Last edited by David Lachance on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Post Deviceless continued............
Thank you, David, for the tip. This is another interesting one. I've also tried other techniques. I'm at the edge of something and I'm not sure what it is. I've been having most of my success with just a feeling. I can't describe it. It doesn't feel physical, but I get a greater percentage of hits with it on various targets ...... concealed targets, cards, etc.
Can the pros tell me if map dowsing can be done this way ........ without the pendulum or other tools? If so, I may move on to it and give it a shot. I was zilch with the pendulum. :roll: I hope everyone's doing well! I'm looking forward to your posts! Lee

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:06 am
Post Follow up Deviceless ........
I erred about map dowsing ...... it was awhile ago when I tried it. I meant to say "zilch with L-rod." Sorry about that.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:23 am