It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:49 am

Where do I go from here????????? 
Post Where do I go from here?????????
I've reached a new place and I don't know how to work my way through it. I'm hoping a pro will give me guidance.

Whenever I do target dowsing, (cups, cards, numbers) where one must be chosen, I try to dowse. More often than not ........ maybe 4/5 of the time, the first target I choose to dowse is the correct one, but I get a negative response. It's most always the first one though. I've put my pendulum down, because it seems my mental approach is faster and more accurate than the pendulum.

My daughter gave me a target for tomorrow. She'd set up a meeting for 4:30 and asked me to dowse where she was going to be. We're re-modelling and my maps are packed away. I told her so, but told her "off the top of my head," I'd say you're going to be at a place I named. I was correct. It wasn't a place she'd been in years, so it wasn't a favorite spot I chose because I know her, nor was it a place related to the meeting topic.

I don't know if dowsing is where I should be focusing right now and it's frustrating me to practice it and fail. I get some errors with the mental thing too, but not as many. I'm going to look at the dowsing DVD's again. I've worked them about 4 times now. I feel like I need to carry on with this somehow, but am not sure how. Help, please.

Most sincerely,
Lee

Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:03 am
Professional
Professional

It sounds like you may ready for two things: Becoming more involved with ddeviceless dowsing (where you become more comfortable with inner impressions/feelings in your locational work) and dowsing on real world problems. E-mail me offline and we can discuss this further (though it's getting close to the remote viewing conference date, and my time will continue to be more constrained until afterward, so answers from me might be a bit slow).

Best,
Paul

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:34 pm