It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 5:21 am

Dowsing Sanctuary 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Dowsing Sanctuary
Dear Paul,

Can we use dowsing to pinpoint our optimum sanctuary (optimum hiding place in case catastrophic event will happen) like what rv can served? I think it would be great if we can cross-check the data from 2 source!

If so, how can we formulate the cue?

thanks

stephen

Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 am
Post Catastrophe Sanctuary
Until Paul can answer your question, I would like to give you my thoughts. If an RV session predicted an earthquake in your home town, and was able to determine the general time frame..........

And if you map dowsed a safe haven from the earthquake to be a town 10 miles away..........

And if you arrived at the safe haven and settled in safely ..........

Could there not be a chance of after shocks, floods or other things that are not seen in the RV session? What if you were safe from the earthquake, but several days later, your sanctuary was flooded by a river that changed course because of the earthquake? The flood would be a different catastrophe, not dowsed and acted upon.

These are my thoughts. I'm sure Paul has a better understanding than I do, because I don't profess to be a remote viewer or know the percentages of success or quality of viewing that are officially documented.

Sincerely,
Lee

Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:46 am
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Dowsing Sanctuary
swong wrote:
Can we use dowsing to pinpoint our optimum sanctuary (optimum hiding place in case catastrophic event will happen) like what rv can served? I think it would be great if we can cross-check the data from 2 source!

Okay, there are a couple of problems to deal with here. First, which particular catastophic event should be specified? Here in central Texas that might be a tornado, tropical storm, wild fire, natural gas explosion, or violent crime. In some other location some of these might still apply, in addition to a new set of altogether different ones. Further, one's subconscious might judge "catstophic event" to include a divorce, a legal suit, a tax audit, or one's teenager using drugs.

Second, you have to be careful not to assume there IS going to be a catastrophic event unless you know for sure there is going to be one. If you specify the tasking, "where should I go for sanctuary when the asteroid hits?" you could be in trouble with regard to the accuracy of your dowsing if either a) there is not going to be an asteroid collision or b) the next asteroid collision is 20,000 years in the future. In either case, if you get an answer at all it will basically be a pointeless, and maybe even meaningless one.

While in a few rare cases it might be possible to know of an upcoming catastrophic event (such as some potential asteroid collision that NASA detects in advance, or some volcano eruptions), in most instances we would have little advanced warning. Let me be clear that I am very doubtful of claims that catastrophes are about to happen, and I'm doubtful that either dowsing or remote viewing can be particularly helpful in predicting them.. (Some of my colleagues are fond of predicting pending catastrophes, but it's pretty clear that such predictions are unreliable to say the least.)

swong wrote:
If so, how can we formulate the cue?

So, let's assume you know that Krakatoa is about to blow up again, and you are nearby. You could do a map dowsing and specify something like this: "Where would be the safest place I can get to starting now when Krakatoa's major eruption occurs?" Of course, that tasking has some issues: Even the safest place you could get to might not be safe enough. Better yet might be: "Where is the closest place I can go now to be safe from Krakatoa's eruption?" However, if it points to Belgium and you're on an island within sight of the volcano which will erupt in the next 5 hours, you're going to be toast no matter what!

The best approach might be this: Analyze the geography and make a list of places that seem to be reasonably safe that you can reach in reasonable time. Then dowse each one asking "Would I be safe here when Krakatoa erupts?" If you get "no" on all those, you'd better expand your list! :)

Best,
Paul

Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:44 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I got the lesson! Thank you very much!

best

stephen

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:18 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Dowsing Sanctuary
Hi,

My question is this:

When doing remote viewing, the search for the sanctuary is to discover where the optimum location would be in order to live ones longest life. This RV session is only relevant for the subject of the session and it is very likely that a family may all have different sanctuary locations depending on when the RV sessions are done. One of the problems with RV is actually translating what the session produced into a location. This can of course be achieved with many sessions. However, it would seem that map dowsing is the perfect complement for this. The problem is defining the cue. I would guess a cue similar to the RV cue could be used, or maybe even pointing to the RV TRN? For those that don’t know, the TRN is in red in the RV cue below and would consist of numbers. I am very interested in creating a cue for dowsing to be able to do this.

[XXXX/XXXX] person / optimum trajectory / sanctuary

So my guess would be to start with:

"Location of my optimum sanctuary"

or

“Where is the optimum location to reside to allow my longest life-span?”

If this cue is valid, it could be modified to:

“Where is the optimum location for my wife, my children and I to reside to allow our longest life-span together?”

Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 pm