It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:44 pm

locating madeline mcann(the missing child) 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post locating madeline mcann(the missing child)
This adorable girl had been disappear over 120days.

I would like to practice map dowsing to locate her present location, so anyone can comment my task?I know I need to do it using a world map and narrow down the parameter step by step to say narrow down to Europe and then Portugal(assume the lead from the local authority is correct).

My suggestion task as below:

"show me the present location of madeline mcann in ref to google's map of Portugal"

Thanks a lot!

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:22 am
Professional
Professional

Post Re: locating madeline mcann(the missing child)
swong wrote:
I would like to practice map dowsing to locate her present location, so anyone can comment my task?I know I need to do it using a world map and narrow down the parameter step by step to say narrow down to Europe and then Portugal(assume the lead from the local authority is correct).

My suggestion task as below:

"show me the present location of madeline mcann in ref to google's map of Portugal"

If you could be nearly 100% sure that Madelaine was within the borders of Protugal, you wouldn't need to start with the world map -- just go straight to the Portugal map. Presuming that you are using a printed map lying flat on a surface for your dowsing, I don't think you would have to include "google's map of Portugal," though you might want to state just for thoroughness' sake something along these lines: "show me on this map the present location in Portugal of madeline mcann or her remains."

Unfortunate as it may be, you need to consider in your tasking that she might be dead. A person being dead who is the subject of a dowsing task may raise a metaphysical ambiguity: Where exactly "is" someone who is dead? If you add the "remains" part in your tasking statement, it eliminates the ambiguity, while still preserving hope for a less tragic outcome.

Best,
Paul

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:13 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I am currently working on madeline mcann/present location rv project with other viewers in rvcommunity. Data show she is still alive.

Here is my suggestion of how to use dowsing to speed up the process of finding where she is:

I will ask 4 dowsers to use blank matrix sheet in ref of a world map to locate the country first, then go for the city.

At the meantime, I will list out 6-8 major countries in Europe on a fan-diagram and ask another 4 dowsers to find out which country->city she is locate.

I am seeking a data verification via 2 dowsing means to obtain a clean and accurate data.
Provide that the data is correct and with the help of the sketch from rv, I think we can solve the case in lesser time.

Pls comment on my suggestion.

thanks so much!

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:46 am
Professional
Professional

Your approach seems sound -- you try two different approaches with multiple dowsers, so you have some redundancy if one or the other method fails. You also have possible corroboration if both methods turn out similar data. Interestingly, if your tasking is done carefully, whether she is alive or dead should not affect the dowsing effort (you could, for example, phrase the tasking along these lines ("Show the location of Madeline Mcann or her remains," or variations on that wording).

Good luck!

Paul

Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:48 am