It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:08 am

Fun and Interesting 
Post Fun and Interesting
I wanted to share that I've explored a bit further so as to avoid boredom. My daughter and I have had a few evening phone calls where we've held things in our hands and tried to "sense" them. We reserve the left hand for the "target" hand most times. If we feel it helps, we use the right hand for a "receiving" sense. We've also used the computer. We've accomplished some WOWS in our trials. Some have been fruitless, but the hits are, without a doubt, exciting. There seems to be no difference in the computer or the phone. So, if you get bored, you might give this a try for a break. I don't know if this is dowsing, but it's some kind of sensing. It's enjoyable. I had a peanut M&M in my pocket one evening and I told her to sense what I had in my pocket. She got it. The first impression was a nutty taste, then dark brown, then smooth and kinda round. Her last impression was a Christmas color. It was green. Just thought I'd share. Happy dowsing! Lee

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:27 am
Professional
Professional

Interesting little game, Lee! Of course, it is technically not dowsing, and more closely akin to remote viewing. But I am persuaded that developing skills in one only helps the other. And your intution is correct -- varying your activity certainly is a good approach to "taking a break" to allow skills and experience to "sink in."

Good work!
Paul

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:05 pm