It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:59 am

Practical Uses 
Post Practical Uses
Now that some of us are finding our skills more honed, I'm wondering what real-world uses for which you're apply your skills. I am in a limited environment, so lack tasks that are helpful in some way. Your experiences might be beneficial to many. I haven't lost anything for a long time, and there's no buried treasure in my yard. Haha. All my tasks are those that are set up. I would be very intererested to know what our pro's use their skills for on a regular basis. The only lucrative thing I see is gambling. There may be corporate jobs out there, but on a personal level, I need ideas of goals.

Perhaps the art of dowsing is a doorway into other ventures. Remote viewing is being mentioned in the same breath, so I wonder if their are regular applications for that in everyday life. I can see the implications for very large human endeavors, but not frequently. I think I need to talk to a guru or something. I'd like some discussion about it.

Thanks and many successes! Lee

Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:36 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Think about anything at all you might want yes or no answers to.

As a trained hypnotherapist, I have used the tool to get information from the subconscious for helping to change behaviors etc.

I also use the pendulum for fun and practice just because. For example, I ordered some new pendula (one plural for pendulum) from dowsers.org (thanks for the link there Maj. Smith). So I dowsed the exact date they would arrive in the mail.

Maybe you have spiritual or philosophical questions, practical questions.

For locations, how about finding the best hot dogs in town (or whatever food you like).

If you use a little creativity, your possibilities are unlimited.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:10 pm