It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:03 am

new and trying to how to balance 
New User
New User

Post new and trying to how to balance
I just bought the system and have been dowsing for a bit i always seem to run into a problem though. Everytime i seem to have it and its working great it seems like i lose it? its like repeating a pattern get it working awesome then lose it. is this an ego thing? expectation?trying too hard investing too much interest? Its a problem i just cant seem to pin down. Anybody have any suggestions or remedies?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:17 am
Professional
Professional

Post Re: new and trying to how to balance
matty01776--

I believe it must have been you I had the phone conversation with. For others who might be reading, I suggested varying the tasks as much as possible, and not forgetting to lay off now and again for awhile to allow for skill assimilation. I also suggested a few of the clever dowsing practice ideas that several of you have posted here over the years. Let me know how things are going, matty.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:49 am
New User
New User

Post Re: new and trying to how to balance
Actually good i started doin the rv/ri course along with dowsing and i remember the part where more lyn says the more physical the better your rv well itseems the same as with dowsing when you just get a question kinda like do it like a fleeting thought then just let your body go almost just like when you go on "auto pilot" i noticed that when mind is just like a blankish and you let go it seems to have given me good results.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:23 am