It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:47 am

Integrating dowsing with remote viewing 
New User
New User

Post Integrating dowsing with remote viewing
Greetings. This is my first post here. I have finished the dowsing course. Very well done!!

I am most interested in using dowsing to determine the location and/or the time frame of things I identify during remote viewing sessions.

My question is how should I word the tasking?

Suppose I have identified a building in my remote viewing session and I want to know where it is located. Should I say something like *show me the location of the primary structure of target XXXX/XXXX, referring to the TRNS?

The same thing goes for events. How should I determine the time frame for an event identified during a remote viewing session? Should I refer to the TRNS in the dowsing tasking, then use a time line to complete the dowsing? Will this work to refer to TRNS in a dowsing tasking statement? Or should I wait until I receive feedback and refer to the cue in the tasking statement?

Thanks. and forgive me if this has been asked. I could not find anything uding the search feature.

:D

Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 pm
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Integrating dowsing with remote viewing
Hi, and thanks for your comments on the course! And no, this question hasn't been asked. It is a rather more in-depth kind of question -- one I don't teach in my remote viewing program until my CRV advanced course. But since you asked.... You've got the right idea as to how to include dowsing in your RV work. But it doesn't always have to be so formal. You could task in any of the following ways: "...the building described on p. 7," or "....the grey building with the white roof." As far as ID'ing event times, it could be "...the event described starting on p. 13," or "...the meeting described as 'in the back of a large tent'," or whatever (obviously the places indicated by '...' would be filled in by the standard wording for setting up a dowsing task, adapted appropriately for your situation).

Enjoy!
Paul

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:42 am