It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 pm

Breakthrough 
Post Breakthrough
Practice, practice, practice. I wrote in frustration this morning. This evening, I write very happily. I'd had nothing but failure in trying to get a hit with the session of cups and coin. Apparently the wording of the task is more individually-oriented than I understood. The wording on the tape for this task was "Under which cup was the coin hidden?" (Change "is" to was when doing the session) I could not get a hit to save my life. I decided I needed a different "task" statement in order to focus better. I used the statement, "Is the coin under this cup?" for each cup. Walla!! Apparently I'm not right or left brained, but a little off center! :wink: I quit on a high and am eager to go forward tomorrow. Several successful runs was more than enough and I didn't want to wear hubby out with changing the target. I wish you all so much success!

Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:10 am
Professional
Professional

Excellent problem solving! Yes, sometimes one must reformulate the tasking differently to come up with the most clear intent-statement possible to guide oen's subconscious in the desired task. Framing a question in this way (being careful of course not to frame the question in a way that encourages analysis) can sharpen the intent and lead to a success. Good work...

Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:23 am
Post Practice + Patience
My dowsing friends, I'm updating because I'm learning more. I am adding new tasks. I'm practicing regularly, but most importantly, am not wearing myself out. For those who are eager, I understand you. These are my lessons. Add new targets regularly. Boredom is as bad as impatience. AOL's are bad, but it's just as bad to become over-confident. Your bubble is fragile. Leave your ego at the door and let your gentle subconscious take bows for you. It IS you, but it's doing things you could never do. You can feel good, but don't take the surface credit. Tell yourself that your inner self is wiser than you are. Make it your best friend. When you achieve this level of success, dowsing isn't a tension-filled exam; it's a quiet, self-loving experience. I think that's pretty healthy. As a bonus, your tasks will help others. I pray for that opportunity because my tasks are much more successful now. Good luck to all of you! I have much to learn and I'm hoping everyone will share so that we can help each other. We can make a forever unending circle of good. Lee

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:59 pm