It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Dowsing The Stock Market 
New User
New User

Post Dowsing The Stock Market
Hi guys I'm new to this I just wanted to know If a skill like this can be used to successfully trade stocks, currencies etc. Also does Major Smith have a book or DVD that specifically talks about using this for the markets. Thanks.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:32 am
Professional
Professional

Post Re: Dowsing The Stock Market
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=113

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:16 pm
Professional
Professional

Hi, Kent123--

Welcome aboard! Dowsing certainly can be used to improve your chances in the stock market and other investing environments. Unfortunately, for the time being I don't have any of the products you are looking for (other than doing the lottery). But if there is enough interest, I could very easily be motivated to create some!

Best wishes,
Paul

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

The best thing to do with the stock market is run, don't walk away from it!

If you just got to gamble with dowsing, I am sure Mr. Smith is familiar with BRV (Bianary Remote Viewing) or a process of getting one of two outcomes. Hot and cold, yes or no, black or white, etc. Lyn Buchanan uses idiograms for this but an aurameter or pendulum works as well. I am sure Mr. Smith could give you the particulars of how to practise for this.

Acording to Lyn, he hit 36 straight at the roullette table chosing black or red with this method. I got better things to do myself.

I am NOT a remote viewer, just a lowly dowser :) :wink: The idiogram would be better for this as they might get a bit upset if you bring an aurameter to a roulette table.

Beware of trying to get something for nothing. It usually don't work out. There is a price somewhere to be paid for everything. I can tell you that any wealth you think you hold in a paper instrument of any kind is already owned by someone else!!! You just got a receipt, that's all :lol:

A silver dollar in your pocket or a gold double eagle, that is real wealth. A Federal reserve note or a "share of stock", well..............

Mitch

Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:06 pm
Professional
Professional

Yes, definitely I'm aware of BRV -- or as, we usually call it, 'associative remote viewing,' since it can be done with more than two choices as targets. In fact, one of my students used ARV to win the Texas Pick -3 lotto twice in two weeks. Figure the odds on that!

I understand your concerns about the stock market, but I'm towards the middle in my view of it. You can indeed use dowsing to predict stocks, but you reallyreallyreally have to understand the market to do it with reasonable safety. It is quite possible to be accurate with your dowsing (or remote viewing) and still lose money if you are not sufficiently familiar with how the stock market works.

Best,
Paul

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 pm