It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Rinpoche experiment results -- open only after dowsing 
Professional
Professional

Post Rinpoche experiment results -- open only after dowsing
If you have made an attempt to dowse Rinpoche's/John Moore's location as specified in his dowsing experiment proposal, you may add your results below as a response to this posting.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:26 am
Post My Results
Technique - pendulum: I started dowsing before the actual time, because we were expecting guests. On the 28th, I found a map of New England and dowsed to Boston, Mass. Early today, on the 29th, I got a Mapquest map of Boston, and dowsed to the point of Hawthorne Place, near the intersection of Staniford St., near Massachusetts General Hospital. I have no idea of latitude and longitude. Many thanks to Rinpoche, even if I'm hundreds of miles off the mark. It's been a nice experience and I'd love to try more in the future! I look forward to all posts and the ultimate reveal on Oct. 1! Daddy Paul, you're a peach for caring so much for your flock!! Good luck to all!! Lee

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:10 am
Professional
Professional

Here are the results that Crozier posted yesterday:

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:08 pm Post subject:

I have to work 12 hr shifts all weekend, so I tried to dowse your future position at the said time. What the heck. I have you at your designated time in Vermont, north of the Green Mountain National Forest on Hwy 17 near Stark Mountain.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:22 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Rinpoche's/location
I guess i 'll take a shot at it Quincy Massachusetts just south of Boston.
Can bring it down to a coordinate if needed.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:59 am
New User
New User

Well, Rinpoche, I hope you were moving around while you were in New England so I too, can be right. :wink:
I and my pendulum located you in south east Maine but very near the Atlantic. My Yahoo map doesn't allow for latitude and longitude. But for us beginners, I believe just getting close would be great.
Barbara

Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:33 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post My previous post
Correction on my previous post. No guessing allowed in dowsing.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:56 pm
New User
New User

My dowsing results indicate an area in Maine, in the area around
>Great Moose Lake and Sebaitook Lake and Hartland, ME.
>

Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:58 am
Post Rinpoche's experiment - your results......
If anyone is successful at dowsing Rinpoche's location, please share your method and materials used so that we can all learn from your experience. I'm intrigued by the whole thing! Thanks very much, and continued happy dowsing!! Lee

Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:55 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Here was my location
Thanks everybody for participating in a neat little informal experiment. Whether you got close or not, I think some interesting things came out of this. I think we discovered some things about how to set up such Internet experiments in the future.

At 3PM Eastern Time on Saturday, September 29 I was on South Grand Street in West Suffield, CT.

I was at 41 deg 57'43.30" N 72 deg42'37.44" W

I am really curious how people set up their tasking questions, particularly those who were dowising my future location, or my location in the past.

One thing of note: Lee Lehman sent me a PM on Friday that she had dowsed my future location somewhere in the Boston Harbor area. I didn't respond at the time, because I didn't want to interfere with the experiment. While I wasn't there Saturday, at the exact time Lee sent me the PM I was indeed about 100 yards from Boston harbor, faily close to Hawthorne place.

On September 30th at around 6, when David Lachance posted, I was indeed South of Boston, but I'm not sure exacly where as I was travelling. I don't know if you posted right after dowsing.

I wonder if your task phrasing threw you off in relation to time. It would be great if you would be kind enough to post your task and method of dowsing.

I'm sure Maj. Smith would agree that - if you were off, don't get discouraged. Keep practicing.

Thanks again for participating,
John (Rinpoche)

Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Post What I did........
Sept. 28, printed a map of New England from the computer. Used Pendulum.
Task: "Which state will Rinpoche be in on 9/29/07 at 3PM EST?"
Result: Massachusetts

Printed a map of Mass.
"Where will Rinpoche be on 9/29/07 at 3PM EST?"
Result: Around Boston Harbor (Again used pendulum)

Printed out map of Boston area.
"Where will Rinpoche be on 9/29/07 at 3PM EST? (Used pendulum)
Result: East end of Hawthorne, with Mass. Gen. Hospital to the West.

For kicks, I tried to do a remote viewing and sketched a round circle with a plus-shape in the center, like a round window. I also did eye glasses, an empty chair, a chair with a person in it, a hat with a brim, a book and a bed that was made but had an impression as if someone had lain on it. Also did a rectangle. Obviously, my mind has nothing to do.

Thanks, Rinpoche! That was so interesting!!

Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:53 pm
Post Just had a thought...........
Could the first posted date, which was inaccurate (the 28th) have influenced anything? We first absorbed the 28th, then changed it to the 29th to correct the date for Saturday. Just wondering. Do those with experience have any input?

Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:06 pm