It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:51 am

Dowsing for Treasure in Jarbidge Nevada 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Dowsing for Treasure in Jarbidge Nevada
The December 1916 stagecoach robbery of $3,000.00 in gold coin from the US Mail, the last stagecoach robbery in America, is on from July 22 to August 2. "Want to take a Ride", contact me my email, we will check our mail during the trip from time to time. Our next adventure is coming this fall in New Mexico, Doc Noss buried gold in the desert on the Jornada. THing is that area needs to be in the fall for safety from the heat.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Sounds like a great project! There should be a lot more students coming into the forums in the next couple of weeks, then we can begin working on tasks and sessions. I think it would better to work on it here in the forums and post our results or something.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:00 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I’d love to jump in but we haven’t even started the training course yet LOL. Give me a few weeks to practice and I would love to participate in this.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:46 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Learn as you go, dowsing is only a part of treasure hunting.
We will be in the campgrounds in the Jarbidge area about the 30th of Jully, look for a new red ford 350 4x4 with a Six-Pack camper and a dune bug & MC on a trailer with Colorado tags on them.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I think I'll go through the DVD training first before trying something out in the real world LOL :D Sounds like fun though.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:51 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I think I'll go through the DVD training first before trying something out in the real world LOL :D Sounds like fun though.

Are you going to be having more dowsing trips planned for later in the year?

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:36 am
New User
New User

Treasure Hunting is one of the reasons I bought the course.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:49 am
New User
New User

Count me in! mmmm ... I've never really thought about using dowsing for finding treasure (j/k of course) - but I'll give it a try! Can't wait to get the set.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:55 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Back from Jarbidge, treasure project.
We just got back from the Jarbidge project. We dowsed 4 angles from a distance of ¼ mile from the target. The target was in an area we could not see too. We got a hit so very strong from the site, I have never have ever seen one like it before. The location of the stage robbery was shown to us by a local and the old road was found after we were shown part of it’s location. Old maps from the 1919 time period were found in the city community building and of great value. The foot bride was gone and the target location was in a 75 foot circle. The target was found by me in an opening about the size of a soft ball and we dug until we opened the area and a small cave was revealed by our work. The area was slag, the rocks kept falling in on us and we opened the cave about 2 feet. The target was about 6 feet back and it became to dangerous to continue without special equipment. We went to SLC and another associate is going to go back soon to assess the equipment needs. I will be showing the data to Paul in Las Vegas this fall.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:21 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Need .....
This sounds great !

Are you taking any stage by stage photo's , of your progress ?

I, as would others, love to see your dig site and what you have found.

regards

Omega

Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:45 pm