It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Real Life Consensus Dowsing Project & Poll 

Are you participating in the January dowsing project initiated by Lee?
Poll ended at Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:34 am
Yes 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
No 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Undecided 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5

Real Life Consensus Dowsing Project & Poll 
Post Real Life Consensus Dowsing Project & Poll
I would like to begin a consensus dowsing project. This defines what I'd like to accomplish:

Everyone may participate. All dowsing results should be private messaged to me without discussion in the forum. Discussion could influence results. I will not participate in the dowsing so that results are not skewed.

The timeframe for dowsing will be from Jan. 10, 2008 through and including Jan. 30, 2008. I will post the results on Jan. 31, 2008. I'm starting on the 10th so that clarifications or corrections might be made if brought to my attention.

The poll question is to show how many of you are invested in this dowsing session so that you can know the interest level.

The method of dowsing can be any with which you feel comfortable. This will be a 2-part dowsing project:

Part I: "Will there be a catastrophic nuclear event in 2008?" Yes/No
Part II: (If "yes" only) ........ "On which continent will this catastrophic nuclear event in 2008 take place?"

Please bear in mind that these questions do not necessarily reflect a nuclear attack, but might also reflect accidents, sabotage, etc. This is an emotional issue, as I'm sure we're all concerned about the safety of our world and our people.

I'll be standing by.
Successful dowsing to all!
Lee

Last edited by Lee Lehman on Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:34 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

But i don't like the idea. I think you are setting yourself up for failure. Because we have already established that consensus dowsing does not work if people dowse incorrectly.

Also before you start doing nuclear attacks, first make sure you can actually dowse 95% of the time accurately with possible tangible feedback.

Then i might think about doing this sort of project as otherwise you get cast as a nut.

which just harms the paranormal field.

good luck

Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:18 pm
Post Dowsing Project
Thank you for your comments, Felix. I'm not looking for a certain answer to the nuclear question. I am working through how such a project can be planned and executed. I remember well that Paul said, in so many words, you must be willing to fail in order to succeed. Trials such as these will educate us to the possibilities and impossibilities of such an endeavor.

As for people thinking that I'm a nut .... I don't think that's going to impact my life to any degree. Opinions are more prolific than nuts. :wink: I think that I've established my sincerity in this forum. I'm willing to take criticism to delve into unknowns.

Most important to me is that we generate participation in our forum and share information and experiences. There are people of all levels that read in this forum. I'd like to hear from all of them. Each has a view from a slightly different perspective.

Thanks again for your opinion, Felix. Every one is important in some way.

Sincerely,
Lee

Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:35 pm
Post Dowsing Project
For those who might be interested in dowsing the project proposed previously in this forum topic (see above), this is a reminder that I will post results if they are presented to me before Jan. 31. If no one supplies results, no follow-up post will be made on the 31st.

Sincerely,
Lee

Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:45 am
Professional
Professional

I'm going to take a stab at it -- but I'm practicing a bit to warm up first. Believe it or not, I don't get a lot of quiet time to do much dowsing these days! I'm trying to build in a window on a daily basis for the next week or so (until my next remote viewing course, LOL).

Best,
Paul

Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post No thanks
Lee:
The dome we face in the future will always be there. Man's survival on this earth is in question and will always be in question when we go the negative way. This is negative question and a negative situation you are going after.. I would love to see a survey on something positive and I would love to be part of it. We need more positive things on earth in this time period.
Good luck and please do some more things like this in a positive setting,
Jim

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:07 am
Profile WWW
Post Nuclear Dowsing
Thanks for encouraging positive questions, as I think we're all looking for happy things. The fact that I'm questioning a negative possibility isn't really negative. If I got a "no" as the most prevalent answer, wouldn't that be a very uplifting and positive thing? It's all a matter of perception. Because the topic is an emotional issue, the response is particularly interesting, as it gives us insight into how such an issue affects or does not affect our dowsing. We need to be insightful. It's good to practice emotional issues as well as unimportant ones to really hone our skills if we want to use them effectively in the real world. Experience is the best teacher.

This isn't actually a dowsing exercise to predict devastation. It's a practice to hone our abililties on the edge. If no one participates, it teaches us nothing. No gain. The experience can, however, alert us to our natural feelings when faced with serious considerations.

Regardless of what readers dowse, I wish everyone success, and hope for all good things for everyone.

Sincerely,
Lee

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:38 am
Post Jan 31 - End of trial
No responses. Trial ended. Thanks for your considersation! Lee

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:20 am