It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 5:29 am

Hit the lottery for $18,000.00 on first try with Pauls CD's 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Hit the lottery for $18,000.00 on first try with Pauls CD's
Hay Gang:
I sent my 2 CD's, Learn Dowsing to a friend when I went to Florida treasure Hunting. He played the CD's and tried the lottery with the bonus section at the end of Paul's CD's. Now this was my friends, Frank, first time dowsing and he had been bugging me for the CD's. I went on a trip, one week, I got back yesterday, two messages were on my telephone to call him. I did today. Franks said, hay old man, I hit the lottery Wednesday when you were in Florida. I went through the dowsing CD's and he said he tried the lottery grid, had to go a few miles to get a ticket, and hit it for $18,000.00 on his first try. It is snowing were Frank was at and he said it would be a few days before he could pick up the winnings as he must go to the lottery office. I will get a copy of the check and send it to Paul. Paul has Franks number, I will not give you his last name but you have mine. See DOWSING WORKS and thank you Paul for the bonus lottery section. Frank, another friend and I are going treasure hunting in Alaska this summer, those funds are expense money, nice. TRY THE LOTTERY folks, IT WORKS, IT WORKS..

Jim Fariello

Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:53 pm
Profile WWW
Professional
Professional

Jim, this is great news -- I think I'm going to buckle down and do some work on the lottery myself!

Paul

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:52 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Frank said you two visited the other night
Paul:
Frank called me yesterday after your called him. He was very pleased you took the time to visit with him. I know he provided you with some good feedback on what he did to get those winning numbers. I want to do some projects this spring on the lottery and maybe we can zero in on some refined ways to target those winning numbers. I dowsed the lottery one time and got three out of six, those odds were 34 to 1. I think in time we can refine this situation so your students can make some money and have some fun with dowsing and the lottery.
Jim

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:17 am
Profile WWW